ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴʜɪʟʟ ; ғɪɴɴ

(WEHWJKERWRHWE CREDITS FOR THIS GACHA TREND AGAINWW!!!)

(kind of a little smut so
😉)

" From downhill. " (starting at Finn's pov)

Eventually you died and were left in heaven as an angel. You heard from another angel that even angels and humans will be getting your soulmates from getting a string in your wrist. Other angels said to you that it was possible getting a string with a devil.

"Hey Finn, It's time to get your string." You respond with a nod.

one...

two...

three!

A string appeared from my wrist...Wait... it's not on earth? So that means...

My soulmate is a devil.

*time skip*

Even though you still not getting used to it, you are still questioning yourself. "Who's the devil though?" Your string was strong that it couldn't even get cut. Your string was getting pulled down. the pulling eventually gets stronger and stronger. You fell and were in h3ll. You suddenly sat on someone's lap accidentally cuz you know, you fell?

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Finn the Wolfhard?" You heard a similar voice.

...

going on y/n's pov.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Finn the Wolfhard?" You said slowly sliding your hands on his thighs. He turned his head around and saw You. Y/M/N.

WELL WELL WELL. ISNT IT SO BAD OF ME TO CLIFFHANGER U

 ISNT IT SO BAD OF ME TO CLIFFHANGER U

lmao, im js kidding. (scroll down. ;) )

small smut bonus. (next chapter if u don't want smut LFMSOAOSODKL)

You'd start kissing his lips, He slowly turned his body to you putting both of his hands on your neck while kissing you. "mmh..." You both pulled out and eventually made a string between both of you and his mouths.