ᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ; Zɪɢɢʏ

(reminder: you both met on social media)

" social love. "

You met this boy named Ziggy katz. god damn, he was pretty famous. you would be so lucky to have him as a "friend".

 you basically met like two months ago. You guys talk every single day. like actually every single day. You guys have the same vibe, even the same taste.

---- (bold ; ziggy not bold ; y/n)
guitar boy 
💞

Y/N !

Hi!!!

I was wondering...meet up? I don't wanna think that im talking to an old man.

You're calling me old? 😠

woah woah- that's not what you think. can we just like- meet up? 🥲

Yeah, I guess..😒

Alright! Meet up at *****

okay!

----

You smiled to yourself. You put your phone down. You went to go shower, and after that, you changed. Some oversized T-shirt, obviously you wore a belt and some jeans that are too long and big for you. totally good.

You picked up your headphone and played some music. Basically, you are home alone. so you went outside and locked the door. You opened your phone to look at the location again.

You walked to the location and saw him. Ziggy. (ofc you know his face since HES FAMOUS. HELP) You walked up to him. "Hi." You waved at him. "uhm...hello? who are you." He tilted his head. "I- YOU FORGOT YOUR ONLINE FRIEND? really." You rested your eyes like you were disappointed.

"WAIT, Y/N?!" He stood up. "what." "WHAT THE- YOU'RE PRETTY?!" He shook your shoulders. "WOAH- CALM DOWN- IT'S JUST ME!" He stopped shaking your shoulders.

"You need to be famous with me. C'MON." He grabbed your arm. basically, his house was close to the location he sent. He was home alone too so it was just two of you.

You looked around. woah. his house was...cool. "Hey, let's go to my room." He dragged you to his room and quickly turn on his pc.

He started a live. "Hey, guys!" He waved at the camera. "WHAT THE HELL ZIG- YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE GONNA GO LIVE!" You yelled at him covering your face with his pillow that was beside you.

"c'mon y/n!" He chuckled and pulled you closer to the camera.

z1ggy_ba3; WOAHHH WHOS THAT??
Yns_l0v3r; WAIT- Y/N??? OMGGGG!! ZIGGY SHES MINE OKAY.
musicis_life; ziggy is that ur gf
Yn.ISmygf; Y/N PLEASE SHOW YOUR FACE ALREADY, WE KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!

You chuckled. "fine, I'll show my face." He looked at you being shook. "YOU'RE...ALREADY FAMOUS?-" You looked at him and nod your head. "I was acting like a normal person so I didn't want you to know."

*time skippppp, answering questions*

Ynsxorgedit0r; SO, do you both have a crush on each other.

"So...do you both have a crush...on each other?" You both look on eachother. He smiled and winked. "Idiot." You look down.

The live goes wild..." oh my god...they looked at each other....he winked...guys calm down. IT'S NOT THAT IMPORTANT." Suddenly, out of nowhere zig pulls you even closer and picks up your chin making you look at him.

"Zig? what's wrong?" He chuckled and leaned in. Your eyes went wide.

Yns.bae; OMG. AGHDEFRERWUHD SHIP!!
Y/S/N; OMG!! I KNEW THEY WOULD BE TOGETHER!!!
Zigs.f4vp3rson; AAHHHHH
Ynsfav.edit0r; I SHOULD'VE BEEN ZIGGY. UGH
Ziggys.gf; AND I SHOULD'VE BEEN Y/N!

THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE DID YET OMGGGG