sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ; ʙᴏʀɪs

(i accidentally published this chapter, I DIDNT MEANT TO I PROMISE !!)

" Secret stalker. "

It's different in this chapter now, but still the same as you. You still love music, but you are popular in your school. kinda look like a brat, but nice to people. making them see that other spoiled people might be nice too.

Still having Aqua as your best friend. there was a problem, at the time when you go home alone mostly at night, you felt uncomfortable since you felt someone following you. so today, you are here to find out who was stalking you.

"Are you sure you are okay with being alone and finding out?" Aqua asked you while hugging you. You just nodded. "I'll be fine, don't worry." You smiled and he smiled back. "If you say so."

*time skip*

School is over. "Hey...be careful okay?" You smiled and nodded. "Okay. Again, be careful!" Aqua said and you walked away. While you were walking, you heard a noise. You went in the direction the noise was in. You hid in the nearest bush and see what was going on.

Your eyes widen when you see a tall figure dragging a body. "Agh...This is taking so long. I wanna see her beautiful face again!" You saw a boy with a curly hair.

...

It was your crush from school. Boris f*cking Pavlikosky.

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!!!! HE;P