Twilight's Last Gleaming/ His Sister's Keeper

Word count-2748

Bellamy- pov 

"Bellamy get out here." I sit up and runs out of my tent to the camp leaving 2 girls in my bed. "There." Jones says pointing to the ship flying down "They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." Roma smiles "Please tell me they brought down some shampoo." I look at Octavia. And sigh I can't stay here. "Where is Y/n?" I ask her. She looks around. "Not sure. I thought she was with you" I shake my head. "she's probably fine". I grab a few people to help me figure out where the ship landed. 

"If it cleared the ridge than it's probably near the lake." Miles says. Octavia walks in "We should get moving. Everyone's ready." I look down "No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light; pass the word." Octavia blocks my exit "Everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first? Bell, we should go now." I shake my head. "I said we wait till sunrise." They all leave my tent. I head out the back. I need to see what's in this pod myself.

...

I hear Octavia yelling "Bellamy! What are you doing?" I turn to her "Go back to camp. It isn't safe." Octavia looks at me upset "You lied to everyone. You lied to me. You just want whatever's in that pod." I push her away "Just go home!" Octavia gets mad "You always want to play big brother, huh? Well, guess what? Jokes on me. You're just a selfish dick." I glare at her "I did this for you! To protect you. If the Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do...I'm dead." She looks at me "What did you do?" I sigh "I shot him. I shot Jaha." Her eyes go wide "What?" I look down "I found out they were sending you to Earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal. Do this, kill him, and they'd get me on the dropship. And I did it." She looks up at me "You killed the chancellor?" I nod "He floated our mother. He locked you up. He deserved it." She shakes her head "I didn't ask you to do that." Bellamy "You're right. I made the choice. This is on me. Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it." She backs up "I didn't ask for any of this." She turns and walks away. 

I walk up to the pod and open the door. There is a girl in there she's bleeding from her head. I hear the radio before I see it "Pod one, Pod one, this Ark station medical. If you are receiving please respond.Pod one, Pod one, this Ark station medical. If you are receiving please respond. Pod one, Pod one, this Ark station medical. If you are receiving please respond."  It just keeps repeating. I cut the wires and and run to the river throwing it as far as I can. Then I start to walk back to camp. 

As I stand in the woods, I hear a familiar voice behind me. "Hey! Where is it?" I turn around to find Clarke approaching with a teasing smile. "Hey, princess, you taking a walk in the woods?" I say. As she comes closer, her expression is serious, and she begins explaining the grave situation up on the Ark.

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen," Clarke tells me urgently. "And I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people." Her words hit me hard, emphasizing that the lives at stake are those of our own people. Finn joins the conversation, demanding to know about the radio. I push back, trying to deny any knowledge, but the girl from the drop pod reveals my identity and claims that I shot Chancellor Jaha.

My frustration grows, and Finn shoves me in anger. I respond by shoving him back, insisting I have no idea what they are talking about. The girl continues, stating that they are searching for me, and Clarke connects the dots, understanding why I took the wristbands—to make everyone believe we were dead. Finn's anger flares, accusing me of only caring about saving myself.

Frustrated and feeling cornered, I attempt to walk away, but the girl follows me, demanding her radio back. Annoyed, I try to bypass her, but she stands her ground, blocking my way. "Get out of my way," I say, my irritation mounting. I notice the cut on her head and can't help but remember our previous altercation. "I should've killed you when I had the chance," I mutter in anger.