We are grounders pt 2

Word count- 2525

Clarke carefully examines Raven's wound, offering her assessment, "That should stop the external bleeding." Meanwhile, Finn asks Bellamy about Murphy "How did he even get a gun?" Bellamy sighs, "Long story."

Raven speaks up, "We got lucky. If Murphy had hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Clarke is taken aback, "Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?" Raven winces in pain as she answers, "Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left."

Bellamy looks at Finn "Let's get back to the Reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?" Clarke shakes her head, her expression darkening, "Not this enemy." Finn looks down, "We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option."

Finn looks at Clarke"There's no time for this. Can she walk or not?", Clarke shakes her head, "No. We have to carry her." However, Raven resists, attempting to sit up, "The hell you will. I'm good to go." Clarke insists, "Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Raven reluctantly agrees, and Finn heads off to get a stretcher.

Bellamy laughs bitterly "Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave." Finn turns to him "Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Bellamy rolls his eyes "Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight." I step in between them "All right, that's enough. It's time to go."

Bellamy shakes his head "If they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean." Finn shakes his head, urging them to leave, "Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay." Clarke insists on Bellamy's involvement, "No, he can't. We can't do this without you, Bellamy."

Bellamy looks at her, "What do you want me to say, Clarke?" She points to the door, "I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you." Bellamy shakes his head "They're lining up to go. They listen to you more."

Clarke disagrees, "I gave them an easy choice. But 5 minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through." Bellamy agrees, and the group resumes their packing, preparing for the journey ahead.

The 100 files out of the camp, their senses alert and eyes scanning the surroundings as they exit the camp. Clarke turns to Bellamy, "You did good here, Bellamy." Bellamy's gaze falls to the grave site, "18 dead." I nod, "82 alive. You did good."

Miller chimes in with a lighter tone, breaking the somber mood, "You know the first thing I'm gonna do when we get to the beach?" Drew asks curiously, "No. What?" Miller smiles, a glimmer of excitement in his eyes, "I want to go surfing." Jasper adds, "Quiet. Keep your eyes open."

Drew smiles "No more woods. A view of the ocean. No more damn trees, just pale, blue water." Jasper, ever vigilant, senses something ahead, "What is it?" Raven, who had been lying down, suddenly sits up, wondering why they stopped, "Why are we stopping?" Finn, equally puzzled, responds, "I don't know."

Jasper peers through his gun scope, searching for any signs of danger, "I don't see anything." Just then, an ax-like object whizzes through the air, striking Drew in the face, eliciting gasps and screams of fear. Panic spreads as people realize the presence of the Grounders, and Bellamy swiftly takes charge, guiding everyone back to the safety of the dropship, urgently urging them, "Move, move, move!"

Jasper remains vigilant, positioned on the wall, still scanning the area through his scope, "I don't see anyone!" Meanwhile, Finn rushes to close the gate, shouting to his comrades, "Shut the gate! Shut the gate!"