Chapter 27 [ Princess!? ]

A very grand welcome by the Ptolemaios Sultanate Army took place right in front of the elevator building. Elephants adorned with expensive jewelry. Large empty palanquins carried by many people. The war horsemen escorting the palanquins. The sound of trumpets that attracted all the attention of Conquerors and Passengers. The beautiful dancers who graced the welcome with their beautiful dances. Even the natives of the 2nd Floor, it was rare to see the Ptolemaios Sultanate doing so.

An Anubis who looked like the commander of the troops stopped right in front of Naeva and the others. He knelt down, showing his respect. Instantly, the troops, dancers, elephants and horses knelt in respect. Of course, this caused quite a stir. Not a single person there turned a blind eye to the unusual event. Before the whispers became louder, the commander spoke up.

"I have come to fetch you by order of the Grand Sultan, Princess Berenice."

"Ha-ha-ha... Ha~ahh..."
Bere laughed awkwardly.

"!!!"
At the same time, Hamer, Ruka, Ophelia and also Naeva immediately looked at Bere in disbelief.

"P-Princess!!???" Hamer was shocked.

Ruka who was sleepy was immediately refreshed.
"B-Bere Nee-san... You--"

"This... It's not prank, right?"
Yep, of course Ophelia who had originally ruled out the option of Bere being a noble or even the Sultanate Family would be shocked.

Even Naeva herself never expected it. Not because of what. Because Bere's behavior and nature during their time together did not reflect a princess at all.
"Isn't this too much to be called a prank?"

"Y-Yeah anyway..."

The party members were shocked. Let alone the Sultanate's subjects and Conqueror visitors. The whispers became more and more excited.

"Princess Berenice!"

"So she's the First Princess of the Ptolemaios Sultanate?"

"Shouldn't there still be 4 more years until the First Princess enters the tutorial!?"

"Why is Princess Berenice already here now?"

"If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Commander said His Majesty the Grand Sultan called her earlier, right?"

"Well, yes."

"All this time I thought the First Princess was similar to the Second Princess, but they are so different?"

"What exactly is going on?"

If the whispers were done openly and that loudly, surely Bere whose sense of hearing was sharp could hear them clearly. The girl was confused now. She really didn't know what to do in this situation. She had prepared a tour trip around the Ptolemaios Sultanate so that at the end, she could say her identity so as not to surprise them too much. But how could this plan be thwarted right before it started.

She looked at the troop commander with piercing eyes.
"This is your fault! Why did you even show up here!?"

"I apologize, Princess. This is the order of the Grand Sultan. How dare I go against it."

"Yes, there's no need to make such a big fuss, why? You can pick up normally!"

"How could I pick up the Sultanate Family 'normally'!"

"Damn it."
From the looks of the two, it was as if they were talking like that.

"💢"
Bere who was getting annoyed with her father and the troops sighed heavily. She scratched her head rather roughly and then looked away from the Commander. The girl turned to look at her party who seemed unable to digest the situation.