Chapter 66 [ Sneaky ]

Ophelia tried to ignore the audience's expected response. She knew more or less what it would be like. To be sure, there was nothing positive about it.

The girl didn't do anything different. She continued to follow Madam Lin's orders. But the difference was that Ophelia could now voice her opinion.

"My eyes haven't fully awakened yet, so the abilities that people mention can't be used yet. Only Calliope's family knows that Calliope's eyes only awaken when they are around 20-25 years old."

"It seems that even someone like Madam cannot get information about that."

Ophelia stopped at the intersection.
"But--"

// How, sweetie? //

".... The right side, madam."
Ophelia replied after seeing the darkness emitted by the left side.

// Alright, go //

"Yes, madam."

Ophelia walked to the right.
"--even eyes that have not risen are still useful."

As Ophelia said, even though it had not fully awakened, Calliope's eyes could still see something else. It could see long distances, see clearly at night and see the direction of danger signs. So Ophelia utilized that and exaggerated it a bit in order to persuade Madam Lin to use it as an Avatar.

{ What's on the left? }
The MC piqued the audience's curiosity.

{ Hmm, camera! Take a quick look at the left side! } the MC exclaimed.

Instantly the Stadium's main screen revealed the road on the left. The question at the end of that road is a trick question. Compared to easy questions or difficult questions, trick questions are the ones to avoid. Because no matter what the answer is, there will be troublesome traps that are difficult to pass with strength alone.

{ Wow, great!!! How did you know that? } marveled the MC.

{ Is this the Calliope Family's ability!? Sugoi~!! }

------------------- •••• -------------------

I am at the beginning of everything, but not at the end or in the middle of it. I appear only once in a thousand years. I am something precious and many want me. What am I?

Answer Options:
a) Chance
b) Luck
c) Success

------------------- •••• -------------------

Ophelia froze in front of the answer. It's not a trick question. But if you're not careful, the answer can be tricky. Because in this question, there is an element of ambiguity or exaggeration to confuse the player and complicate the actual answer.

"Madam... This..."

// Easy question huh? Hmm... Choose the answer with small points only. I don't want the Labyrinth to get too long //

"So the answer is...?"

// Hmm? Obviously C, right? Answer A has medium points and answer B has big points // said Madam without hesitation. The answer was really easy to guess.

But Ophelia didn't think so.
"..... She's trapped."

// Hurry up, sweetie. We have a little over an hour left //

"Yes... Madam..."

Ophelia furrowed her brow. Her eyes looked straight at the door. As her left hand pressed the C button, her right hand tightly held her spear pen. Preparing for whatever would emerge from there.