Chapter 28 [ Ptolemaios Sultanate ]

The welcoming procession stops just after entering the gates of the Ptolemaios Sultanate Palace. Only certain people are allowed to enter the main area of the Palace. The Main Area of the Palace itself is the area that contains the Palace of the Sultan, the Palace of the Empress and the Palace of the Prince and Princess of the Empress. The Sultan may have concubines, but concubines and their children will not be included in the Sultanate Family records. Only legal wife and her children are allowed.

The current Grand Sultan had a legal wife, Her Majesty Empress Thea Tryphanea of the Greek nation. And had 5 children from the Empress. 2 Princes and 3 Princesses. Those 5 children are the ones who truly deserve the title of Pure Descendants of the Sultan. For the Sultan's children from concubines, the names Ptolemaios and Auletes were not allowed. The names of the Princes and Princesses consisted of 3 words. The first word is their name, the second word is their family name and the last word is their father's name.

And Bere or whose real name, Berenice Ptolemaios Auletes was the First Daughter of the Grand Sultan Auletes and Empress Thea.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ptolemaios Sultanate Main Palace

The Palace building looked so different from the other buildings Naeva saw on the way

The Palace building looked so different from the other buildings Naeva saw on the way. It was obvious how carefully the Palace was built. The Palace of the Ptolemaios Sultanate was not built in the usual way. They built it with chunks of pure gold arranged in such a way. The gold was also engraved with various magic runes that could automatically protect the Palace.

"No wonder the Ptolemaios Sultanate is called the Top 3 richest kingdoms in the Tower," Naeva muses.

Naeva and the others walked after Bere accompanied by the guards. Naeva could see that the Ptolemaios Sultanate was really trying to protect the Royal Family. Only those whose novas had reached Yellow were allowed to guard the Main Palace and only those whose novas had reached Green were allowed to be the personal bodyguards of the Sultanate Family.

"Almost Ranker level."
Most of the Rankers were at the Indigo level and only a few had reached Purple. So far, the Rankers who had reached purple were only the Top 6 Ranker Tower. And even then, they were elders who were thousands of years old.