Chapter 33 [ Secret Meeting ]

The silent night accompanied a blind girl in her solitude. The Second Princess of the Ptolemaios Empire, Cleopatra walked slowly into her palace. Whenever she crossed paths with another person, that person would immediately bow respectfully to her. Cleopatra returned the greeting briefly.

The princess could not see. But her ears were very sensitive and made sound vibrations seem to form an object within a certain distance.

Unlike the person she had always been in public, Cleopatra almost never smiled. She always put on a fake smile. There was only one exception to that, which was in front of her family.

Cleopatra's father, Grand Sultan, was a strict father who loved to pamper his daughters. But his father's stereotype that the throne should go to his son created a strange distance between his children. On the other hand sons who were educated hard and cruel with the throne in their hands. And on the other hand, pampered daughters without a throne in their hands. Because of this, Bere and Cleopatra did not get along well with their two brothers.

Their mother, Empress Thea herself had a weak and sickly body so it was rare for her to leave the palace. Even so, she was a good mother and loved all her children without discriminating. Even if there was one who was a little privileged. Perhaps it was her youngest sister who was still young and had to live in the Queen's Palace until she could be more independent.

For better or worse, Cleopatra loved her family. She really didn't want anything bad to happen to them. The princess would not forgive anyone who dared to mess with the things she loved. She would do anything to prevent it from happening and avenge the person who did it. Even if she had to borrow power from an unknown figure.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

****OOO****

Characters Information

Name: Naeva WinterNova: X PlatinumRace: Ice PrincessAge: 30

Name: Naeva Winter
Nova: X Platinum
Race: Ice Princess
Age: 30.000+
Status: Irregular
Affiliation: None

-------------------------------------------------