ANNIVERSARY EVENT!!!

Aloha guyyss~
(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Back again with our beloved Goddess who is kind and not arrogant~ Himeshi Noe~

We can't believe that TUIP is almost 2 years old.

Thank you to everyone who has been faithfully accompanying TUIP until now.
(ʃƪ^3^)

For the loyal readers that Noe loves and Noe is proud of, Noe has a gift for you~
(ꈍᴗꈍ)

Last year, Noe already opened Floor 1-50 for you, right~? Same QnA session too

For this year's gift, Noe wants to make an Anniversary Event!!!
(。-̀ᴗ-)✧

You must come, if you don't come Noe doesn't update
(。-̀ᴗ-)✧

Wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk

What was the event like Noe?

Before that, do you guys remember the Leak that Noe gave about Vol 3?

The event is related to that
( ╹▽╹ )

Precisely in the section...

"The 11-20 Floor Ascension Exam has a Scenario theme."

What does that mean?

Some elders must have understood right away. Noe will explain for those who don't.

The scenario in question is the "Story" of the book recorded in the Library of the World Tree. A story from a world in a universe recorded in the world tree.

Didn't get it?

Hmm, it's hard to explain more easily.

It's kind of like, if a world is a story, then each of those stories will take the form of a book stored in the library. That's what we call the "Story of the World".

The world that Naeva is in right now, belongs to the Tower Category and has its own "Story Book".

This is Noe talking from the perspective of the Eternal Arbiters, not Noe's Noe.

Well, that's the point.

For the Floor 11-20 Ascension Exam, each Conqueror will enter a scenario, a story, from a world that is under the control of the Eternal Arbiters, and has a similar concept to the Floor.

In simple terms, they will go to a world outside the Tower that is similar to the world of that floor and complete the quests given to them in order to return to the Tower. Since it was a world outside the Tower, the inhabitants of that world were not Conquerors.

As a foreign entity in that world, the Conquerors will have their own identities automatically created by the Tower so that when they are there, they will not be a foreign entity anymore.

Okay, more simply, when they enter the book, they will become a character. It can be an existing important character. It could be a newly created character. Etc. Something like reincarnation, transmigration and possession. You must be familiar with that genre, right? Yeps, similar.