Chapter 25 [ Exam Clear ]

Naeva returned with 6 Rubies in her Inventory. She hadn't left the hidden exam area for very long. In less than 10 minutes, the others could already see Naeva again.

"Did you find your items?" asked Bere.

Naeva nodded.
"Yes."

No one asked any more questions. Everyone was still too tired to do anything. Even Ruka and Hamer had fallen asleep. Bere was just leaning against a rock. Dom was still on guard and watching outside the cave. Meanwhile, Ophelia was nowhere to be seen.

Without needing to ask, Naeva tried to detect Ophelia. It turned out that she was in the interior of the cave. Naeva also felt the water source from there. Maybe the girl was taking a bath, considering Naeva only showered her.

"We still have a day, just rest. You must be tired too," Bere said, closing her eyes.

"Hmm."

After making sure her comrades were completely off guard, Naeva quietly gave them the Ruby she had gotten. To be considered the owner of a Ruby, the Conqueror must hold it or be within a 1 meter radius of it. Naeva placed the Ruby next to Ruka's pillow and hid it between his folds. Putting the Ruby on Hamer's forelock (because she's ticklish with his hair). Gave it to Dom in a bag under the pretext of aromatherapy (she added lavender scent). Tucked Ruby into the ribbon of Bere's dagger. And also put it in Ophelia's pocket of Ophelia's clothes (removed because she was in the shower).

"Done," Naeva thought with satisfaction.

"Now we just have to wait."
Naeva leaned down next to Bere.

Just in case, Naeva had installed many obstacles and barriers around the cave. It was possible that people sensitive to Nova could notice the Barrier, so Naeva chose another way. Well, although installing them was quite troublesome. Now, just leave the rest to Dom. She had already provided enough help for those kids.

"......"

"......"

"......"

"......"

The morning passed, the day changed, the sun set, the night came again. The effects of the fatigue felt by Naeva's party allowed them to sleep for a long time without relaxing their vigilance. In order to rest more peacefully, they took turns keeping watch. While one was on guard, the others would take advantage of the time to sleep or something else.

Just like that, a short and long night had passed.

TIING

| Exam Time Has Expired |

| Congratulations to the Fourteen Conquerors Who Have Survived |

"!"

All the Conquerors in the exam area were transfixed by the message that appeared in front of them.

"Only 14 people!?"

That's right. Of the 390 Conquerors who took the floor advancement exam, only 14 passed. Although there could have been 30 Conquerors who passed if each Conqueror only took one Ruby. But don't get me wrong. That doesn't mean that only 14 Conquerors are still alive. It has been confirmed, there are still 56 Conquerors who managed to survive this exam. Although 42 of them had to return to the 1st floor and wait another half a year for the next exam.

Eastern Area - Tropical River Forest

"Why...? You could have passed... Why did you give your Ruby to me, especially without my knowledge?"

"It's fine, if it's you... I'm fine. Please don't make that face. This isn't our last meeting."

"But--"