The Protagonists

HUENING KAI

The best student in his career: Computer Science

Kai is a single kid and lives with his aunt: Chu Hana.

Kai had a traumatic childhood.

Kai's father used to be a musician and global artist.

When Kai was younger, he wanted to be a musician like his father; however, after his parent's accident, he changed his mind due to fear.

Kai used to know Choi Yeonjun.

CHOI YEONJUN

Yeonjun is a solo artist

Yeonjun is a solo artist. He's in the same company as his best friend, Choi Beomgyu.

Yeonjun lives alone in Seoul, South Korea.

Yeonjun has a lovable relationship with his parents.

Megan was Yeonjun's best friend; she took away her life after receiving constant hate online.

Yeonjun supports organizations about mental health conditions through concerts and donations.

Yeonjun purposely went to Australia to find Huening Kai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS

#1

The book resembles a fiction story, meaning the content is only for entertainment. Its content doesn't mean to harm or offend anybody.

#2

This book is an original story that uses TXT members as characters, with Choi Yeonjun and Huening Kai as leads.

#3

The storyline includes the content of bullying, depression, suicide, and violence. The aspects listed won't get described explicitly. However, if you're sensitive to this type of content, beware.

#4

It is a BL-themed fictional book.

#5

This title is the first book of the sequels and part of the series THE BROKEN JOURNAL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THE STORY!