Chapter 13: Come to Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney, Australia.

Moments later.

CHOI YEONJUN

I acted as fast as I could, impatiently waiting to arrive at the hospital only to look over Kai's condition. It was a moment I never saw coming, but it happened before my eyes. I lost one of the most important and precious people in my life, and now, I'm not ready to go through the same pain again.

When I got to the hospital, I saw Jaiden covered in blood, and Hayley and Sam; were still in shock after the tragic situation. And Principal Quin even came to check on Kai and his students. I couldn't speak, only asking for information about Kai's condition overly. It wasn't something I would do, but I was losing my cool very quickly. The sudden reaction made Nathan, my manager, feel concerned about me more than before.

—You won't do any good if you keep worrying, Yeonjun. Try to stay calm and wait for the doctor to come – Nathan said while patting my back.

—Listen to your manager, Yeonjun. Stay steady and try to breathe – Principal Quin spoke, and I nodded in response.

I took a deep breath while walking around the waiting room, attempting to keep my worries away. But briefly, the elevator got opened, and a police officer got inside with Declan Ward. Immediately, I reminisced about my early conversation with Sam; he said that Declan was responsible for Kai's injury.

As a storm approached inside my body, I ran towards Declan and punched him when I reached his spot.

—Yeonjun! – Nathan shouted before approaching me.

—I swear that if something happens to Kai, you won't see the light of day again!! – I yelled while Nathan was pulling me away from Declan.

—Yeonjun, calm down! – Nathan insisted while holding my arms tightly, but I got free from him before the officer stopped me.

—We followed the suspect to this place. Do you know him by any chance? – The officer questioned.

I nodded while placing my jacket correctly—. Yes, this guy is Declan Ward, one of the students in Huening Kai's class; he got shot by this scum. I wasn't a witness, but those guys there saw everything, including Principal Quin – I explained while pointing at Kai's friends.

—Noted. Please, tell the rest of the guys to give their testimony at the court – The officer spoke, and I nodded in response.

—Yes, thank you – Nathan answered for me before the officer left with Declan Ward.

—That bastard didn't say a word – I pointed out, upset.

—No, Declan Ward couldn't say anything after knowing how Huening Kai wasn't behind the website that leaked their lives – Principal Quin disclosed while looking away from me.