Chapter 07: Time & Memories

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney, Australia.

Later the same day.

HUENING KAI

The last hour has been stressful. After I hacked the web page, Yeonjun told me to contact the university's director since it was necessary to let him know the information I got. Yeonjun left me to talk alone since he needed to go and check some things with his team; I was grateful that he stayed as much as possible. He made me feel better. – The call with the principal lasted a long time. But once it ended, my world crashed. I didn't know what to do again. The principal didn't say anything wrong; he sincerely appreciated my help and assured me he would do anything to capture the creator of "Social Attack." However, he only thanked me for caring and asked me to step out of the problem. His words resonated inside me, and memories crept inside my head; the sensation of losing it all hit me like a wave.

I contacted my friends and informed them of the situation. Everyone was glad I found the IP location, but they hoped more from the principal's side. He believed what I said and my intentions but asked me to step aside. – Beyond all the turmoil, it's evident the person behind the page will not stop until justice prevails, but nobody knows what that means, including me.

Current time. – Noon.

I'm inside my room while cuddling against the pillows. – A few moments ago, you finished the homework I had for today. Also, I called my aunt; I spoke about my desire to return home and leave Australia. Even though I'll leave my friends, I believe it's the right thing to do right now. Yet, my aunt told me to wait a little more, and then both will see what happens.

I tried to be optimistic, but my emotions acted recklessly. Feeling conflicted and disturbed makes me anxious; it's a suffocating sensation, but I don't want to let it out. Hence, I'm lying down while looking blankly at the window, attempting to ignore the demons inside me.

—Kai – I heard a lively voice at the entrance of my room, making me turn my head to the door.

—Yeonjun-hyung, how did you get inside? – I asked, confused.

—The door was wide open when I arrived – Yeonjun explained, looking worried.

—I opened it when talking with my aunt – I sighed before looking away from Yeonjun.

—Your aunt? Why did you talk with her? I thought you did that when things went wrong – Yeonjun questioned before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"He remembers what I told him earlier. That's nice," I happily thought.