Chapter 10: Back in Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney, Australia.

Another day.

HUENING KAI

It's been a few days since the blog had an update. Several rumors are going around the school grounds. Those appear to be the reason behind everybody's eyes on me. Fortunately, I avoided most fights the students wanted to accomplish after I returned to do the final exams for the semester. – There went my university experience; it went by as fast as the wind. – The principal noticed my situation's complexity. Therefore, he arranged exams with all my professors to finish my year earlier. It is too much to process, and it disturbed me to think that I didn't have another alternative. – My aunt knows I might go sooner than later to Seoul; however, I don't know if something will change after I leave. I don't know if it's worth running away anymore. And returning home will affect me somehow, I can tell.

Before any more thoughts came into my head, I analyzed my current position. I must realize my knowledge and what I have learned so far. – At first, I thought about the IP address but soon remembered it directed me to the university. If anyone sees me at the library, where the computers are, they'll believe I have another purpose for entering the place. Nevertheless, I understand it might be my last chance to recover the creator's username and unveil the person that followed me since I left Seoul.

The problems I have nowadays are oblivious to most of my friends. Jaiden is the only one that knows what I want to achieve, but no one else is aware of it because I put distance between us. I want to protect my friends; I still don't know how dangerous my situation is. Hence, I also stopped calling Yeonjun. It was a hard decision, but it had to get done, and I know it was for his best.

Current time. – After college.

The classes ended a few minutes ago. All the students went to the cafeteria or walked around the campus while gossiping. In the meantime, I'm alone. I told my friends to set their boundaries; until I located the website's creator. Hayley was against that idea, but Jaiden stepped in and helped me convince her about my plan. Ultimately, I got what I wanted: stay alone and get everybody out of future problems.

I am walking toward the library; it is time to check the computers and track the IP address. – Yesterday, the blog got updated again, so the connection should be fresh enough for me to find the server. But as I looked at the library's entrance, I heard footsteps behind me.

—Well, what do we have here? – someone asked, making me stop my walk to the library stairs—. I'm talking to you, Huening!

I took a deep breath before turning around to face Declan Ward—. What can I do for you?