Chapter 12: See You Again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney, Australia.

Days later.

HUENING KAI

I'm finally out of the university. The last exam I did today was the only one I needed before saying goodbye. My friends came to congratulate me and wish me the best in my upcoming chapter in life. – I asked Hayley to take care of the volleyball team since I won't be there to help. Sam and Jaiden; both wanted to cry because I won't be there anymore; we had been friends since I arrived. Still, they supported my decisions and believed I would move forward to something better. – Later this week, the website's creator got captured, and surprisingly the guy who defended me the most was behind it all. Blake Stevens confessed everything and got expelled from college, but later nobody knew where he went or what he was doing.

Despite the harsh news regarding Blake's confession, nobody knows I wasn't responsible for the blog. The principal wanted to reveal everything in a conference; clean my name before the entire school. And once it all ends, I can return home. – Going back to my house in Seoul won't feel grand. After all, Blake was also responsible for the website back in Seoul. – It was a hot topic at the moment. And it also made headlines in different newspapers and TV channels. Hence, cleaning my name will take more than a conference. Perhaps I have to give a few interviews explaining what happened.

On the other side, Yeonjun's last day is today. Ironically, he ended his time with a stunning performance at a music show. – I was glad to see he returned to his regular life; after all, what he lived with me was quite the adventure. – We haven't reached out to each other; I don't feel it's the right time to greet Yeonjun again since he has many things happening around him. Yet, I will stay true to my words and meet him again someday.

Current time. – University's parking lots.

I'm walking across the sidewalk, going back to my house. It was peaceful while looking around, knowing that everything was ending today. Somehow, I sensed freedom. A new wave of energy I haven't felt before. It was refreshing.

"Right now, everyone might be inside the auditorium," I thought.

Though the conference was for me, I hadn't shown up. I told Principal Quin it would be better if I didn't join the main event. Hence, I'm standing outside, listening to everything people say about the conference.

I was about to go and exit the parking lots, but suddenly, a car abruptly parked in front of me; it almost hit my side, but I, fortunately, got out of the way. Immediately, I noticed Kira Sanders, Zoey Bergen, Zane Owen, and Declan Ward were there, looking at me for a fight.