Chapter 06: Hunting Season

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sydney, Australia.

A week later.

HUENING KAI

Throughout the last few days, the teachers and superiors are becoming worried about my safety inside the school grounds, which made them watch me almost every other day. I didn't acknowledge the reason behind their specialized tactics, but after hearing from my friends that the website "Social Attack" reopened, I feared the worse. That blog ended my reputation with the only people I knew some time ago; it was the only reason I moved away from South Korea and came to Australia.

After hearing about the reopening of the website, I immediately talked with the principal. I assured him I didn't own the blog; there wasn't a single reason for me to do something so low. He listened to me. But unfortunately, the principal had his hands tied up since he needed to do the best for the students; he had to sort out the problem before it became prominent. – Due to my aunt's friendship with the principal, he gave me a new schedule—it showed the days I could come to the university. According to the principal, I will have online classes two days a week, and the rest will be like a regular day inside the college. – At this rate, it was a miracle the principal let me stay on the volleyball team, attend some classes, and show up to school.

Everything is for my sake and protection. But I don't want any of it if I can't find the one behind that website. Protection is key. But finding the culprit is what I fancy the most.

Current time. – 1:39 p.m.

I'm inside my house while reading documents for a summary I must deliver. Everything went well until I lost concentration. It was hard to work after my friends texted me about the website's updates; fortunately, there weren't new posts.

—Here, a tea for your nerves – Yeonjun said before sitting beside me with another cup in his hand.

—Thanks – I said while grabbing the cup of tea between my hands. I took a sip out of it before leaving it beside the laptop.

—Are you done? – Yeonjun asked while looking at my paperwork.

—Hmm, almost there; what about you? – I asked while eyeing his music sheets.

—Not quite where I want it, but I made some progress – Yeonjun said as he took a sip out of his coffee before leaving it on the coffee table.

Yeonjun and I; talked about our stories two days ago. It was a too melancholic night, and both didn't feel well while speaking about our past struggles. Yet, we gave each other support and comprehension. It was calming to talk with someone so openly; I didn't realize I needed to unwind. Furthermore, talking with Yeonjun helped me understand why he might want to help me. I reckon I have similarities with his friend Megan, a girl he cherishes greatly.