♡A/N♡

Hello Friend! My name is Vanessa , but you can call me Ness..thank you so much for clicking into my story, but before you read this book i wanted to tell you all about the TW in this book..

This book is about a poly relationship with the Scream(1996) character's , Billy Loomis and Stu Macher.

I will change the timelines and dates of the story a little bit to make it more fitting for my book and so the character development won't be rushed because in the movie the event to less than a week.

there's also going to be some time jump in the future , but i can assure you the time jump will make sense later on;)》

○This book will contains some importants plot from Scream(1996),Scream 2(1997) ,Scream 3(2000), and Scream 5 (2022)○

♤This book will contains a lot of swearing,gore,sadistic,mention of assault, smuts,selfharm/suicide,and just a really dark story. (But i will not write about non consent sex 'SA/Rape' about Y/n and the character because say it with me guys CONSENT IS HOT) all the sexually activities is with Y/n consent.

I will warn you if smuts is coming:)

☆Also if you're a sensitive person i think i better for you to read something else , because the cursing in this book can be very degrading and make you feel bad about youself..but like i said this is just a story so don't really get it into your heart ;) you guys are amazing. ☆

This book will also contains some of true crimes event and if you feel to not into the topic feel free to click off from the story.

This book still on going and still being edited so i'm open to any request or suggestion , you can also comment y'all theory about this book cuz i already had an ending settled on this book ;) i would love to see all of your theory regrading this story.

I made this book totally just for fun and i hope you all have fun reading this, i must said english is not my first language so i u noticed any mistakes or typo please comments on it :).

I'm not born in the 90's and im sorry if i writte anything inacurrate about the 90's , mainly because i was born is the early 2000s but i can asure you i'm legal :)

•So enjoy guys! Tell me if you want me to create a spotify playlist on this book.. 🖤 and thank you once again for clicking.•

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5gbe37Gz0m5pf30L2w8h6M?si=6rWrvXDuSLOFp1ryR0CGBg