《14》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.."- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧.

**************

19th of October 1996

-Third Person's POV-

These past two days after the incident was a very tiring days for you, after the attack two nights ago at Sidney's house everyone at school was talking shit about you.

You've been to the police station three times today to testify about the incident, and Sidney is still too shocked by what happened.

Your parents are also very worried, they asked Henry to watch over you at all times for the next few days.

Henry is very strict with you, he doesn't allow you to leave the house except for school.

You and your step brother had a big fight over this problem this morning, but you don't care what he has to say.

For two days you feel very restrained, it's like you are trapped in your own house.

You, who by nature don't like being managed especially by Henry, snuck into Stu's house tonight for a few hours and decided to be back at dawn before Henry woke up.

Earlier, you slowly sneaked out of your bedroom window and out of the house onto the driveway which is a bit far from the house so Henry doesn't hear any cars, where Stu is already waiting in his car to pick you up.

After you and Stu had fun, watching movies, and cuddling for a few hours at his house, you decided to go back home before Henry realized you were sneaking out.

It's two in the morning and Stu is driving you back to your house, he stops at the same driveway where he picked you up earlier.

You kiss Stu and get out of his car, and walk towards your house.

Along the way, your heart was pounding afraid that Henry would find out about your behavior.

With every step closer to home, your feet get heavier as if something is blocking you from going back.

You got to the side of your house and started climbing in through your window.

Just a few seconds after you set foot in your room, you felt a hard slap on your cheek and makinh you fell to the floor.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Henry said to you as he lift you up at slam you against the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK, HENRY!?" You said to him trying to fight back, but this just making him even more angry.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE! AND YOU JUST FUCKING SNUCK OUT?" He hits you on the stomach and pulls your hair dragging you downstairs.

"STOP PULLING MY HAIR YOU ASSHOLE! I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION! I HAVE MY OWN LIFE!" You spat at him but he let go of your hair and pushed you down a few step of stairs making you hissed in pain.

He strangled you and pressed your body and head against the floor, you can see brusies started to form all over your body.

You tried to puched him but he was way to strong , he held your hand and twisted it backwards making you screamed in pain.