《18》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗍.𝖠.𝖳.𝗎.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝑴𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆? 𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅..𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆? 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆?" - 𝒕.𝑨.𝑻.𝒖.'𝒔 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒅.

**************

23rd of October 1996

-Third Person's Pov-

Today you wake up with an very uneasy feeling, you don’t know why…but it must have to be connected with what you did to your brother.

After all you can’t hide this shit forever, sooner or later they will know what has happened to the missing persons and your brother..no matter how hard people tried to covered their crime, it will just come back and bite them back in the ass.

You have been studying serial killer for as long as you can remember, you know many of them ended up getting caught for what they did.

They normally got caught because they choose the wrong victim that will lead them to got caught, or they’re just stupid and reckless.

You know the karmas for killing these people , innocent or not. You know damn well the consequences and the fact that it will ruined your life forever, but it seems that you already turned mad and insane.

After all this time you refused to call yourself a pscychopath or sociopath, you don’t believe that you’re on the same category as Jeffrey Dahmer , Ted Bundy, or even Aileen Wuornos.

The reasons why you're killing all these people are for your studies, right? For the sake of learning? right?

Those infamous serial killer just did it for fun...but not you,right? you're definitely not doing these things for fun, it's for your studies or delfdefense..right? You're not a psychopath..you're not a serial killer.

Yes, you are a fucking psychopath.

RING RING RING!

You quickly run down from your house to the telephone in your kitchen.

"Hello.." Your voice sounds tired, right now you don't want to talk to anyone.

"Hello dear! How are you??" You hear your mom's voice with your step dad's voice in the background.

"Im good mom.." You lied to her.

"Can i talk to your brother? He haven't call us for a while now..your dad is kinda worried." She said to you,you start breaking out in a cold sweat.

"Henry?" You asked.

"Of course , hun..who else?" Your mother chuckles.

"Umm he left..he said he had a emergency modeling call..he left notes here.." You start shaking and nervous, you're fidgeting with the hem of your shirt.

"Really?" Your mom asked you in confusion.

"Yyeah...he did..Why don't you just call him?" You asked your mom.

"We already tried but it didn't work...we're gonna call the police , maybe.." Your mother replied, when you heard your mother and your step dad wanted to report a missing person to the police you started to get scared.