《11》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖨𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽 & 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝖣𝖾𝗅 𝖱𝖾𝗒

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭."
- 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞.

**************
6th of October 1996

-Third Person's Pov-

She woke up to the feel of someone playfully slapping her thigh and pulling her legs trying to get her off the bed.

"Rise and Shine , baby. " a familiar voice said to her.

She turned over so that she is laying on her stomach and covered her face with a pillow.

"Cmon, baby..." The man begged to the sleepy girl.

"Get out.." She muffled on her pillow.

"Oh..i see." The man crawled to her and now is on top of her.

"What..are..you doing..?Stu.." She said still feeling sleep and still hiding her face on her pillow.

"How about this!" Stu tickles her sides and forcing her to wake up.

"Stu! Oh my God! Stop." The girl is laughing because of the tickle that Stu gave.

"Nope. Not gonna stop until ya wake up." He turned her pver so that they're now facing each other.

"Okay okay..i'm up , big guy." She pushed Stu off of her to the side.
"Wait..how the hell did you get in here?" She asked her friend while standing up.

"Your backdoor is opened, you lucky i'm not a serial killer." He laughed at his own joke.

"Haha funny." She rolled her eyes and Stu is casually lying on her bed.

"Billy called me this morning..he said last night you called him..and it seems that you were drunk,crying, and upset ." Stu explained to the girl.

"Really?" She asked while streching up her body.

"That's why i'm here, checking up on you.." Stu said to her while playing with her stuffed animal.

She looked at the time and was surprised to find that it was 12 pm.

"Shit.It's 12 pm, i'm going to take a shower. You stay here and don't do anything stupid." She commanded the boy who is now snuggling her panda plushie.

"Okay , mummy." Stu joked.

She go to her closet and grab some clothes to wear.

"i'm going to drive you to my place ,baby.. i want to talk about something and maybe we can watch or do anything you want." Stu said to her, she nodded and went straight to her bathroom.

After taking a shower, she saw Stu tidying up her things that she threw and messed with last night , he even tidied up her bed and arranged her stuffed animals on it.

"WOW Stu, I didn't know you were such a tidied person." She laughed at him while drying up her hair with hair dryer.

"I'm not, i'm just doing this for you." He said while putting the last small kitty cat plush on top of a tiger plushie.

"Thanks , Stuart.. you're the best!" She came up to him and give him the biggest hug of his life.

"I know i am. " He giving her his usual smirk.