《19》

EVENTUAL SMUTS AHEAD!!

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖣𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝖨𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝑮𝒐 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍. 𝑵𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝑰'𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒐. 𝑰'𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒐𝒐"

-𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔.

**************

27th of October 1996

- Third Person's Pov -

Your parents heard about what happened to Henry, they came back to Woodsboro as fast as they could once they heard Henry is missing.

You have been locked up in your house for several days now,they have been very..overprotective of you because what happened to Henry.

The police said that the chance of your brother still alive are very low, your parents already accepted the fact that Henry is not coming back.

These past few days has been very weird for you..you felt bad for your parents..but again, Henry almost rape you so you gotta do what you gotta do.

Your birthday is in four days, and so is Sidney's mother death one year aniversary. Ever since she was attack by the killer, she has been very quiet.

Billy said that she barely talk to him since the day he put him in jail for accusing him for commiting homocide and attack on her... even when he tried to talk to her and fix things between them but Sidney just..turned away.

The only reason why you're looking forward to your birthday is because of the halloween party that Stu would held on his house.

You've been so excited about this particular eventeven though you've been to his parties many time but,this one is different..it's gonna be special for some reason and you know this.

"Y/n!" You heard your mom calling for you downstairs.

"Im coming!" You would quickly get out from your chamber and went downstairs.

Your mother was sitting in the living room alone she looks pale, her hair messy, and traces of tears can be seen on her face.You looked around the room seeing the mess on the living room, it's like things were thrown, and your step dad was nowhere to be seen.

"Is everything okay? Mother?" You went to the couch and sat next to her.

"Your..Step dad left." The pain on her voice can be heard very clear.

"What? But why? I thought you both are madly in love with each other?" You asked her and put a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down.

"What happened to Henry making him turned..insane, he left us..because he can't handle what happened to his son." Your mother explained, she just seems so sad.