《3》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖬𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖣𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝗈𝖺𝗉 & 𝖲𝗄𝗂𝗇

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞" -𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩 & 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

**************

1st of October 1996

- Y/n pov -

After my class for today was finished , i head to the bus stop waiting for the bus to pick me up and get me home. Tatum couldn't drive me back because she have some cheers practice.

She's always a busy girl and that's one thing i really like about Tatum.

Sidney is nowhere to be found, my best guess is that she's already home because i saw Neil Prescott earlier picking his daughter up.

I cannot tell where's Billy yet, but my best guess is that he's probably with Stu.

As i wait for the bus to pick me up , a hand was place on my shoulder , i turned around and it was my friend Casey Becker.

"Hey Y/n.. do you got anything in mind on what to watch tonight? At my house." The blonde asked me.

"What genre do you want Cas?? Comedy?Musical?Horror?" I answer her.

"I think horror should be fun!" The short haired blonde girl answer, she seems really excited for tonight.

Shit.

I sometimes really don't like horror, especially the one with ghost or any supernatural antagonis. It's not because i'm scared of it or anything, but some horror movies make us afraid of things that doesn't even exist as far as i knew.

I never believe or scared in supernatural stuff , why would you be scared of them? We should be scared of humans..an actually living things just like us,people can be very scary..for all i know my closest peers could be a psychopath with out any of us knowing because humans are smart at disguising themselves.

Take a look at Ted Bundy for an example , a very charming and smart looking guy, for fuck sake he was even working at a suicide prevention hotline.

Everyone around him always knows him as the nice , charismatic , intelligent , and handsome Ted..but little did they know that he's a monster that already committed thirthy murders and assaulting women in the span of four to five years.

Looks can be deceiving. Anybody can become the 'devil in disguise'. After all, the Devil used to be God favorite and he can be depicted as beautiful fallen angel.

"Hey...Y/n?" Casey snapping her finger in front of my face, she probably noticed how i haven't reacted anything to her answer.

"Oh yeah sure Cas.. i'm probably going to rent some tapes at Randy's " i answer her as i my eyes search the parking lot looking for a familiar faces that might want to drop me off at the vhs store, because the bus can't drop students off on other than their house.

"Great! Love u so much Y/n, so.. see ya tonight?" Casey hugged me but start to back away and heading towards the bus door.

"Yup see me tonight. " i smiled at the girl.

After Casey got into the bus i started to go to the parking lot, looking for certains somebody that will willingly give me a ride to the VHS store.

My eyes landed on the Tall, hazel brown hair,and goofy looking guy with his finger on a ciggarette on his lip. Stu Macher.