《13》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖯𝗌𝗒𝖼𝗁𝗈 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐐𝐮'𝐞𝐬𝐭-𝐜𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐜'𝐞𝐬𝐭? 𝐅𝐚-𝐟𝐚-𝐟𝐚-𝐟𝐚, 𝐟𝐚-𝐟𝐚-𝐟𝐚-𝐟𝐚-𝐟𝐚-𝐟𝐚, 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧, 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐡" - 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

**************
16th of October 1996

-Third Person's Pov-

It's 7 in the morning and Henry is insisted on driving you to school, he probably offered because he want to get the attentions of your friend.

"Hurry up! Get your ass down here, Y/n!" He scream at her , who's upstairs.

"Hold up , dipshit. I can drive my ass myself!" She go down the stair and follow him to his car.

Along the way he blasts some metal songs that make your head hurt in the morning. Every time he sees a beautiful girl on the street, Henry always whistles to them.

It's been three days since Henry's arrival, on those two nights you always hear strange female voices and sighs coming from his room.

This makes you uncomfortable at home, therefore today you plan to stay at Sidney or Tatum's house.

"Tonight i'm going to stay at one of my girl friend's house, so don't search for me." You said to him.

"So..tell me, does my little sister already have a boyfriend when i'm away?" He asked while putting a ciggarette on his mouth.

"No." You can't tell Henry about Stu because you know Henry will be mad at you.

"Really?" He speeding his car.

"Yes. Shut up!" You said while looked out of the window.

"No cause, a little birdie told me that my sweet darling little sister started to sleeping around with her 'boyfriend'." You were suprised by the information he has given you.

"What the fuck , Henry!?" You cursed at him and he looked offended.

"OH SO VULGAR! , Did your boyfriend teach you to say that?" he sped up, you bet this is over the speed limit in the Woodsboro neighborhood.

"Henry! Slow down!." You screamed to him.

After that he was silent and finally you arrived at school safely. When you get out of the car, all eyes are on you because Henry's car is flashy and according to many women Henry is a very attractive man.

You walk to your locker and feel someone put their arm around your shoulder and one hand looping on your hips.

"Who's that?" Stu said to you while pointing at Henry, next to Stu there's Billy.
"Oh..yeah that's Henry, he's back! You both remembered him right?" You asked the both of them.

"The one that punched little Ryan when we were little?" Billy asked you.

"Ding ding! Yup that Henry." You said to them, they shared a weirded look at each other.

"Okay ,baby. If he did anything to you just tell us okay? " Stu said while pulling you into a make out session.

"Get a room you two." Billy said looking at you and Stu.

"Why, Billy? I thought you want to join us ,someday." Did Stu just offered Billy for a threesome with you? Hell yeah.

He just rolled his eyes and grab candy from your locker.