《16》

BEWARE OF THE SMUTS AHEAD!

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖨𝗇 𝖬𝗒 𝖱𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗒 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

" '𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝' '𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦' '𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞' 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 " - 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦.

**************

21st of October 1996

-Third Person's POV-

"You liking the view , Billy?" Stu asked his friend while he's thrusting himself to you.

You are on your knees on the bed, while Stu is behind you and fucking you. He took a handfull on your hair and pull on it making your whole back pressed against his chest.

"Yeah..i would like it more if im actually fucking her..right, Princess?" Billy said as he stroking himself infront of you and Stu.

Billy sat at your desk chair and touching himself, wishing that he's the one who's fucking you. He is eyeing your naked body from head to toe while his bestfriend is fucking you, the view making him go feral.

"If only you break up with Sid, Billy.. I would love for you to join us.." You said to Billy , his face is filled with lust and frustation.

"Hey baby, why don't we let Billy join us this time ? Poor Billy...look at his face..like a dog begging to be petted.." Stu said to you, his thrust becaming even more harder.

"Shut the fuck up , Stu. Im not a dog." Billy hissed to his friend.

"Hmm..i don't know, Stu..i don't want to fuck somebody's boyfriend..thank God you already broke up with Tatum.." you said to Stu while whimpering a bit because of the pleasure of being fucked by Stu and being watch by Billy.

"But..im feeling generous today..so.." You said to Billy, you swore you can see a glimse of hope in his face.

"Why don't ya be a good boy and come here for me?" Billy face light up with joy and excitement, he walk towards you and crawl on the bed also kneeling on the bed in front of you so the three of you are in the same height.

"See? You better thank me , Billy." Stu said to his friend as he bit your neck a little bit and suck on it.

"Yeah yeah whatever..thank you , idiot." Billy leaned in to your lips and kissed you, you kissed him back.

Stu suddenly pushed your shoulder making you fall on all four as he keep pounding on your cunt.

"You know what to do , baby.." Stu said to you while smothering your shoulder and back with kisses. Billy now is infront of you, his hard cock is right on your face.

"Trust me..i know." You took Billy's cock and strokes it couple of time, you noticed that he's already leaking precum so you decided to kissed it's head and slowly liking all the precum off, savoring the taste.

"You're so good , Princess.." Billy moaned and Stu pounded onto you harder making you got pushed forward onto Billy's and letting his cock in your mouth.