《6》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖡𝗈𝗒𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖣𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖢𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝." - 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

**************
2nd of October 1996

-3rd Person Pov-

She woke up with pain all over her body, but not as bad as last night's pain. She sat for a while on her bed and her eyes glanced at the digital clock beside her.

It was already 9 am and she missed her school, but it's okay because the school can understand that she was almost killed last night.

She looked outside her window and sees around 4 news van outside and 2 cop car waiting for her go get out of the house to they can ask her about last night.

She went to the bathroom to clean herself from the blood stains and cleaned the wound using alcohol so it wouldn't get infected.

She looked at her wound , it already is better than last night.

After that, she took a shower and changed into something more comfortable.

She was starving, so she decided to go downstairs to her kitchen to prepare breakfast for herself. But when she left the room, she heard a loud noise in the kitchen accompanied by the smell of pancakes or waffles.

Cautiously she began to descend herself down the stairs, with each step the wooden tiles making a creeking sound.

'Who the fuck is in my house at 9 in the morning?' She thought to herself.

On her way downstairs, she took a baseball bat that was on the stairs just in case any unwanted intruders entered her house.

Her feet now reached the bottom step of the stairs, she looked towards the living room and found no one. But when she looked towards the kitchen, she saw a familiar man trying to make pancakes without burning.

She looked next to the man and saw a pile of dark brown to black pancakes that were definitely not perfectly round.

The man turned his head towards the girl.

"Oh hello there,Princess. Whoa what's with the bat?!" The man said with a concerned look on his face.

"Billy. You're really skipping school today huh?" The girl said to her dear friend .

"Yeah. I already told you yesterday? He must really banged your head really hard." Billy said while he was rubbing your head and flipping the pancake with the other hand.

You rolled your eyes and started to look around the kitchen, looking at the mess the made.

"Wow..are you going to eat those burn pancakes? Don't waste food,Billy" She pointing at the stacked burn pancakes.

"I'm trying my best okay , Princess..Stu can eat the burn pancakes, he will come later once his english test are finished" he said.

"Poor Stu..You should've asked me to made the pancakes" she shook her head and laughed.

RING RING RING

"Who's that?" Billy said while looking at the phone at the living room

"Hold up, lemme answer" The girl walking towards the portable phone.