《15》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖱𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖤𝗒𝖾𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫."- 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

**************

19th of October 1996

-Third Person's Pov-

You wake up with excruciating all over your body, you're having some deja vu from the night you just killed that preverted man.

You look at the clock and realize it's seven in the morning, you should be in class by now.

You quickly put on a shirt with some hooded jacket and sweatpants to cover up the bruises and bandage, you also use a little concealer to cover the slap marks on your face.

You race your car to school hoping somehow you can make it on time, even though that's impossible because it's already 20 minutes since class starts.

Currently the school is quiet because the students have all entered class, you parked your car, and ran to your class.

You entered the classroom and immediately met Mrs.Harmon's annoyed stare.

"Oh come on now miss L/n! You gotta be kidding me.." Mrs. Harmon said to you , by now she's tired of you keep coming late to her class.

"I'm so sorry Mrs.Harmon..i'm not feeling very well today and overslept." You apologized to her.

"Whatever you said..now go ahead and take your seat beside Mr.Macher." She pointed at the chaie next to Stu who's now looking at you and trying to guess what's wrong.

You walk towards your chair , and sit next to Stu.

"Why are you late , sweetie?" Stu said to you.

"Changing pet names , i see." You smiled at him because he never called you anything beside 'baby' or 'babe'.

"You liked it?" He asked giving his signature grins.

"I think i do like it, Stu. But i prefer 'baby' tho.." You said to the boy while pulling your text book out, he smiles then his smile fades away as he saw the bandage over your left palm.

"What is that?" He asked to you.

"Um..oh..last night when you drop me off, my neighbor dog decided that he wants my hand as a delicious dinner." You lied to him hoping that he's too stupid to believe you.

"Jeez..you should get it check out, i don't want you to get rabies.." he said to you half joking.

"I..already did , that's why i'm late this morning." You smiled at him.

"Oh..okay then ,baby..eh by the way today we are going to watch some movies with Billy at my place, ya coming?" He asked you.

You want to refuse because you remember that you still have 'work' at home that you have to finish, but because of Stu's face that glimes up with hopes, you finally accept the invitation.

"Okay, Stu. I will come..but i'm bringing my own car." His face lighten up with joy.

"Yayy! I love you so much , baby.. i could squish smush you ! " He said to you.

"Woah..no squishing and smushing me." You said to the boy with a fake afraid face.

"Okay! No Squishing and Smushing you." He said giving you a thumbs up and you smile softly at him.