《4》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗁 𝖭𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗌

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 , 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞" -𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫.

**************

1st of October 1996

-Third Person Pov-

Y/n quickly unlock her front door and blow a kiss to both boys as a thank you for dropping her off.

She takes off her shoes and change it to her house slippers. Y/n looked around her house and sees the little piece of paper on the fridge which was attached using a magnet.

'Take care Y/n when we're away! Eat well and don't bring boys back home alone okay?  We just restocked the pantry and fridge last night , you can check it out. Just don't cause chaos when we're away okay Y/n?  -love mum and dad<3'

She went straight away to her pantry and saw a lot of snacks already restocked.

The girl took a pack of flaming hot cheetos and a can of coke. 

She sat down on the living room couch and started unwrapping the cheetos. 

Y/n also turned on the television, but there was nothing interesting there. 

Living in a quiet, small town like Woodsboro can get pretty boring sometimes, no serious news or anything. 

The only significant incident in this small town was when Maureen Prescott was tragically killed, that was almost a year ago. 

To this day, sometimes they still report on Cotton Weary's trial but still this is very boring for Y/n, what's more the person who always reports the news is always the same person, Gale Weathers.

Y/n decided to take a short nap, because today has been a long day dan she's going to have a movie night with Casey.

After the short nap , she went upstairs to her room realising that the nap that she took was longer that what she was expecting.

She put her bag down, Y/n quickly choose a oversize shirt and a mini shortpants  for her daily house outfit.

She brings her clothes and her towel, Y/n went to her personal bathroom ready to take a shower. But when Y/n started to take off her dirty clothes, she heard a loud banging sound coming from her bedroom window. 

Curious, she covered herself with a towel and started to come out of the bathroom. 

There's nothing or no one in the room.

Y/n started to get closer to her bedroom window she let out a blood curdling scream because one of her friends gave her a jumpscare.

Stu Macher.

She quickly opened her window the let her friend in.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE STUART?!" Y/n yell at Stu , her face are bright red from anger.

"No don't be mad Y/n , i just want to see you" he eyeing the girl from head to toe.

"I hate you so much Stu"  the girl said.

"No you don't" Stu scoffed at her.

The girl shakes her head in disapproval and went straight to her bathroom.