《21》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘊𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘦𝘺.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.
𝑵𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓.
𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃"

-𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃'𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒆𝒚

**************
29th of October 1996

-Third Person's POV-

As the sun begins to rise on the crisp autumn morning of October 29th, 1996, excitement courses through your veins like a current of electricity.

Today is almost the eve of your birthday, a day filled with anticipation and possibility. But before the festivities can begin, there's one stop you can't resist a visit to the local Blockbuster to meet up with your friend Randy.

The Blockbuster is abuzz with activity as you push open the glass doors, the familiar scent of popcorn and movie magic enveloping you like a warm embrace.

Amidst the rows of VHS tapes and cardboard cutouts, you spot Randy holding court near the horror section, his animated gestures and infectious laughter drawing a small crowd of fellow film enthusiasts.

As you approach, Randy greets you with a wide grin, his eyes alight with excitement.

"Hey there, birthday girl!" he exclaims, his enthusiasm contagious.

You chuckle, feeling a surge of affection for your quirky friend. "Hey Randy! And incase you forgot ,its not even my birthday yet." you reply with a playful grin and Randy chuckled.

As Randy scans the shelves for the perfect horror flick, he turns to you with a quizzical expression. "So, what's the plan for tonight? You joining me for our epic horror movie marathon, right?"

You hesitate, torn between the excitement of spending time with your friend and the pressing obligations that await you at your boyfriend's. "I wish I could, Randy," you reply, a hint of regret tingeing your voice.

"But I promised Stu I'd help with some Haloween fiesta preparations tonight. You know how they wants everything to be perfect."

Randy's brow furrows in confusion at your mention of "They." "Wait, who's 'They'?" he asks, his curiosity piqued.

You pause, realizing that you've inadvertently revealed more than you intended. "Um, you know, Billy and Stu," you reply, trying to play it off casually. "They're throwing a big Halloween fiesta tonight, and I promised to lend a hand."

A shadow of doubt crosses Randy's face, his mind clearly racing with speculation. "Billy and Stu, huh?" he muses, his tone thoughtful. "Why are you so close with them anyway? I know that the three of you are friends since childhood but my gut feelings said that they might be involved in the murders"

You nod, feeling a knot of unease forming in the pit of your stomach. "Yeah, but that was all in the past," you say, trying to brush off Randy's concerns. "They're just throwing a party, Randy. There's nothing to worry about."

But Randy doesn't seem convinced, his expression growing increasingly troubled. "I don't know, Y/N" he says, his voice tinged with apprehension.

"Something about this whole situation feels off. I mean, with everything that's been happening lately with the murders, the rumors... I can't shake the feeling that Billy and Stu might be involved somehow." Randy said as he scanned the horror movies section.