《8》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝗈𝗁𝗈 𝖣𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗌.
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬,𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." - 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠.

**************

3rd of October 1996

-Third person's pov-

She woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm beside her, she opened her eyes and felt the sun ray from behind her curtain.

She turned off her loud alarm, stretched for a bit on her bed and then she stood up to open the curtains.

It's an oddly sunny day in Woodsboro, given that last night she just killed and mutilated a man.

She looked at the clock and it was half past 9 in the morning, she had missed her first class today but chose to come at 10 for today's second class.

Her body was hurting and aching, because last night she dragged the man and carried the heavy plastic for 8 hours.

The girl then walked towards the bathroom while rubbing her hand against her face, but something was strange. She looked at her hand and noticed that there was dried blood on it.

While she was in the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and saw she had had a nosebleed probably last night.

She often has nosebleeds when she is too tired, maybe last night she was too drained of her energy and two days ago she was also attacked by someone at Casey's house.

She washed her face, brushed her hair, and went outside to the kitchen for breakfast.

She makes herself an easy breakfast, only a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee.

She sat down on her living room couch and opened the television to watch today's daily news while she's eating her cereal.

A piece of news caught her attention which made her turn up her television volume

"7 women have reported the sexual harassment and violence they received from this man, this man always acts like he needs help from these women..but when they help this man threatens to kill them if the woman refuses to have intercourse with him..For people who can find this person will get money and rewards." The news reporter said while showing a sketch of the wanted man.

"Well nobody's gonna get that reward if he's somewhere in the lake and already became the fishes dinner." the girl laughed while looking at the familiar man on the television.

She quickly finished up her cereal because she didn't want to be late for school.

After finishing her cereal and coffee, she washed the bowl and glass first before going upstairs to her bathroom to take a shower.

When she opened her bedroom door, she smelled that the bleach smell had started to disappear because she had kept her bedroom window open a bit all night.

She prepared clothes for school before going into the bathroom. She chose a fairly simple outfit today, only in a white knit crop top, a blue plaid or flannel shirt for the outer, and light blue jeans.

The girl went into the bathroom and started washing herself, when she washed her head she felt that her head was still a little dizzy but she had to go to school because she didn't want to missed class even though she's very tired today.