《12》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖳𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖲𝗈𝖿𝗍 𝖢𝖾𝗅𝗅.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐈 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥." -𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.

**************

13th of October 1996

-Third Person's Pov -

It's been a week since she and Stu had sex, the two of them are not official yet.

Sidney and Tatum didn't know that she already slept with Stu yet , Billy probably already knew because Stu told him. What worse is that both Stu and Billy began to avoid her.

Everytime she has a class with them, they always sat further away from her. She tried to talk to them but they just walk away from her or simply ignore her.

She thought that this was because a week ago after she had sex with Stu, she left Stu sleeping alone in his room and went home because the feeling was too overwhelmingly bad.

She felt horrible because she thought that she stole Tatum's boyfriend even though they had broken up, even now she began to talk less with Tatum and her other friends.

The girl entered her biology class, there was already Stu Macher in the class and the only empty seat was next to him.

She sat on the chair, started taking out her textbook and notebook. You could see Stu trying to ignore you and pretend that you're not even there, since that day Stu didn't speak a single word to you.

"So today we're going to have a laboratory project, this project will be carried out with partner." Mrs. Harmon said, you can hear the class started to get noisy with students asking their friends to work together.

"But, for this project, you have to partner with a friend on your left, because I have given you the freedom to choose on previous projects." The class started to roar with disappointment.

Stu who sat on your right stiffened, because on your left is a window which means today like it or not, he have to work with you in the lab atleast for today.

You look at Stu and but he only gives you a forced smile, you start putting your books into your bag because the class will be moved to the lab.

You, Mrs. Harmon, and the rest of the class started leaving the classroom and walking towards the biology lab. Stu is walking in front of you, you try to get to him so that you can walk side by side with him , but Stu is walking very fast.

After arriving at the lab, you can see many white rabbits that have fainted and placed on each lab table with sharp tools such as knives and others.

You and Stu choose a table which is at the very back of the lab. Mrs. Harmon asked you to dissect the rabbit, gutted it, study its organs, and take notes.

So far Stu hasn't spoken to you, so you decide to speak first.

"So..Stu , do you want to take notes or disect the rabbit?" She awkwardly asked.

"I disect first and , you take notes. After that we can switch." He said in a monotones voice.

"Okay, Stu." He started taking a scalpel and made an incision on the rabbit, you can tell that the rabbit was still alive because the heart was still beating.