《20》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘴 / 𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘛𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘥.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆, 𝒐𝒐𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆..𝑰𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆, 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘. 𝑶𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐...𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆.𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆. 𝑶𝒉, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏.."

- 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒏𝒅

**************

28th of October 1996

- Third Person's Pov -

You find yourself walking alone in the forest behind your house at 8 pm, the forest you're walking on is actually a private's property originaly owned by your biological father but ever since his death , all of his property is now your mother's.

The reason for your solitary stroll is that your mom just adopted a new dog. She was the one asking you to walk her so that you and her dog could bond.

She's a German Shepherd, one of those classic dog breeds that the police usually use for their K9 units. German Shepherds are very smart and have great senses, which is why the police use them for tracking drug trails, locating missing persons, protecting people, finding crime evidence, dead bodies, and much more.

The German Shepherd that your mother just adopted was an ex-K9 veteran dog, so she's highly trained in finding those things. Her name is Nala, named after the 1994 Lion King movie, which you find kind of odd since the movie is about big cats and not big dogs, but it's a cute name for her.

Ever since your mother announced her divorce, she's been very depressed and sad, so you understand why your mother needed company and adopted a dog.

Nala's arrival has brought a new energy into your home. With her sleek, intelligent gaze and undeniable presence, Nala seems to understand your mom's need for companionship during these challenging times.

As you walk alongside her, you can't help but marvel at her ex-K9 veteran status, imagining the adventures she must have had in her previous life.

In the eerie stillness of the night, as the town is shrouded in darkness under the strict curfew enforced due to the looming threat of a serial killer, you find yourself strangely unfazed.

While others cower indoors, paralyzed by fear and paranoia, you relish the solitude of the night. For you are not just an ordinary resident of this sleepy town, you are someone who is also a psychopath and a killer, harboring secrets darker than the shadows that dance across the deserted streets.

The news of the serial killer prowling the town only adds to the thrill coursing through your veins, as you recognize a kindred spirit in the darkness. With each step you take, you feel a sense of invincibility, a rush of adrenaline that fuels your twisted desires.

The fear that grips others only serves to exhilarate you, as you revel in the knowledge that you are the one they should truly be afraid of. As you continue your solitary walk, a sinister smile plays upon your lips, for in this game of cat and mouse, you are the hunter, and the town is your twisted playground.