《9》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖬𝗒 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖦𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗓.
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

""𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫." -𝐆𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐳'𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫.

**************

3rd of october 1996

-Third Person POV-

After her last class of today was done, she went to search for her friends.

She walks the school's corridor trying to find her locker to put her stuff in, she finally got to her locker and put her books and note book in.

She looked over 3 locker down to her left and saw that Casey lockers were filled with flowers and pictures for the girl rememberance.

She walked away from the locker exiting the campus building and heading to the fountain where 'the gang' usually gathers during school recess, Billy,Sidney,Stu,Tatum,and Randy are sitting there.

She heard that the police started to interview some of the students and teachers about the Casey Becker and Steven Orth murders, but she didn't get interviewed because she had already been questioned by the police while at the hospital.

"Hunt? Why would they ask if you like to hunt?" She heard Tatum saying that.

" Hey.. guys..what are y'all talking about huh?" The girl said to them and sat next to Randy, but all of the suddens they all stopped talking.

They felt bad talking about the incident in front of her because she was at the crime scene and almost became a victim like Casey and Steve.

"It's okay..go on guys. I'm totally fine for someone that almost got murdered." The girl said while picking some grapes that Stu or Tatum brought.

Her friends nodded.

"I don't know, they just did." Stu answered his girlfriend.

"Because their bodies were gutted." The geek next to her casually said it.

"Thanks Randy." Tatum rolled her eyes at Randy.

"They didn't ask me if I like to hunt." The blonde girl said.

"They didn't asked me too" Y/n said to the group while looking at the grapes on her palm.

"Because there's no way a girl could have killed them." Stu said to both girls.

"Stuart.That quite sexist of you don't you think? Your mother will be very proud of you." Y/n said throwing a grape at his face.

"That is so sexist. The killer could easily be female-BASIC INSTINCT." Tatum said and Y/n nodded in agreement.

"That was an ice pick-not exactly the same." Randy said.

"Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a man to do something like that. " Stu said to his girlfriend and other 'girlfriend'.

"Or a man's mentality." Tatum said smirking to her boyfriend.

"Tell that to Aileen Wuornos and Lizzie Borden, although with heavy heart i must agree with Stu and Randy, think the killers is a men because i'm there and i simply can tell that they're not a female." Y/n said while giving Stu and Billy a cynical eyes.