《10》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖬𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗍𝗌𝗄𝗂.
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞? 𝐃𝐨 𝐦𝐢 𝐭𝐢, 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞? ." -𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

**************
5th of October 1996

-Third Person's Pov-

Today is Saturday, this means today she has no classes and she can do whatever she want to do. She has no schedule today, she's bored and needs to do something.

She called Tatum asking if they wanted to go shopping today, she would even drive if Tatum didn't want to drive her car.

"Rise and Shine , Tate." The girl said to the mobile phone while she was mixing her cup of tea.

"I'm up, what's up?" Her friend asked her in a sleepy voice.

"Wanna go somewhere? I'm fucking bored , Tate." She asked and took a sip from her tea cup.

"Sure! We can go shopping, there's this new shopping center that just opened close to here!" Tatum said excitedly.

"WAIT. Really?" She asked Tatum, she would be lying if she said she didn't love shopping because she does.

"Yup! But i won't be driving okay?" Tatum asked her friend.

"Sure , i can pick you up at 11am?. Do you want Sidney to also joined?" The girl asked while getting ready for a shower.

"Okay 11 am it is. I'll asked her real quick, i'll inform you later kay ?" Tatum said to the girl.
"Sounds good to me! Talk to you later , Tate!" The girl said while preparing her outfit.

"Okay, bye bye!" Tatum said before she hang up the portable phone.

After taking a shower, she put on her today's outfit and started to heat up the car. She got into her car and drive to Tatum's house casually.

The streets of Woodsboro are quite busy today, many children and young people are walking with their friends.

The Arcade and Blockbuster are also very packed, because many young couples will spend their Saturday nights watching movies.

When she stopped at a red light, she looked around the street and saw Billy Loomis and Stu Macher exiting Blockbuster, maybe they rented a tape for date night tonight with Sidney and Tate.

They hadn't spoken for two days, in fact the last time she saw them was when they sat by the fountain.

The red light changed to a green light and with that she immediately continued on her way to Tatum's house.

After a long journey because the town was crowed today, she finally stopped on the street in front of Tatum's house and turned on her car horn to signal Tatum that she had arrived.

Tatum came out of her house but he was not as usual, his face looked gloomy and sad. She made her way toward your car and get into the passager seat , where she's usually sat on.

Something bad must have happened, maybe Tatum has a fight with Stu or her mom or even Dewey.

"Hey Tate." The girl said to the gloomy ones.

"Hey, by the way Sid ain't joining us." She said in a bad mood.

"Oh okay , Tate." She doesn't know what to said, scared that she might said something wrong that will make her friend even more in a bad mood than she already are.