《7》

WARNING! Slight smuts(?) ,Very Gorey ,and Dark.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖬𝖺𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖭𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖥𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖽𝗈.
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬,𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥." - 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

**************

2nd of October 1996

-Third's Person Pov-

Billy and Stu left the girl's house not long after the 'Addams Family' movies were finished.

Feeling something empty Inside her, she went up to her room to take care of her unfinished business. Once in her room, she looked for the box that she deliberately hid from her parents.

She opened her wardrobe and took the box that she had hidden in a pile of clothes and other items. She moved the box onto her bed and opened it.

It contained some cash, several packs of cigarettes, several Polaroid photos, a bowie knife and a vibrator.

She took the vibrator and plugged it into the socket beside her bed. She took off her shirt, pants, and underwear. She started crawling into her bed, sleeping, spreading her legs, closing her eyes, and started to touch herself.

She began to imagine that when Billy and Stu were sitting on the living room couch, she didn't make popcorn. She sat on Stu's lap and began moving her waist on Stu's lap. Until now she still feels how hard Stu's cock was at that time.

She imagined grinding her wet cunt against Stu's hard cock, at the same time she also imagined Billy rubbing her thigh and his hand spreading up so that it almost touched her sensitive part.

She began to imagine how horny and desperate Stu was. She started imagining Stu giving her kisses and sucking on her neck , while Billy started playing with her clitoris.

She would love to have Stu's hand squeezing her chest earlier. She imagined the three of them having a very erotic and hot threesome.

She imagined how Stu's and Billy's cocks inside her tight pussy would feel. How they move in and out against her wall.

Is it wrong to imagine yourself having sex with the two boyfriends of your close friends? Yes. Does it feel so fucking good? hell yeah.

When she was playing with her pussy by sticking her fingers in and out, she heard a faint noises and moanings voices outside from the window of her room.

She smirked because the knows the voices all too well.

With this she immediately played with her pussy more erotically and started to moan loudly.

A few minutes after she was imagining and playing with her pussy, she started to feel her wall tighten around her finger.

She finally released on her bed and finger.

With that the sound outside her bedroom window disappeared and footsteps started to sound away from her window.

'They're such a prick' the thinking to himself

She started to get up cleaning her bed and washing her face in the bathroom.

It was already almost 6 pm, the sky was getting dark, feeling hungry she thought of going to the nearest fast food restaurant. She took out her car and started driving towards the nearest fast food restaurant from her house.