《1》𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 : 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖣𝗈𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖬𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗓

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬" -𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳'𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

**************

1st of October 1996

-3rd person pov-

It was just an ordinary morning for y/n in Woodsboro, y/n went down stairs to get her breakfast that her mother still preparing for her and she might as well wait for her best friend Tatum Riley to pick her up to school since the girl just a new car for her 18th birthday 2 months ago .

Y/n fixed her hair and outfit infront of the reflective refrigerator in her kitchen while waiting for the toast to pop up from the toaster.

Today she chooses a simple outfit, peach colored turtleneck and a blue jeans due to the weather can be very cold nowadays that is was already fall seasons.

"Honey..i know we have never really been a great parents for you but we can asure you that we loves you very much and very grateful that you are here.." Y/n shot a glance from the reflective fridge to look at the owner of the voice, it turned out to be her mother.

"we're very sorry that we probably going to missed your birthday this year, but your father and i had a very important business trip for 2 months" to be honest she really don't mind went her parents are away from her, this have become their routinity.

It's not because she doesn't love them or anything , but y/n already got so used to the fact that her parents are a very busy person and due to their hard work she can stay in this large house away from the crowded neighborhood of woodsboro.

Y/n also prefered stay home alone so that she can do her research on this weird fascination of hers, Y/n loves all things considered to be a true crimes stories.

The reasoning behind this is probably because when she was around 5-6 years old some where in 1984 her aunt was tragically found dead in her 2 bedrooms apartement , not only she was murdered but she was apparently raped and tortured in her final moments.

The police later found out the foul monster who did this, he goes by the name of the nightstalker a.k.a Richard Ramirez. He have sexually assaulted and murdered many women within the year of 1984 to 1985.

This cause Y/n to be very intrigued with true crimes and especially on the monsters who done it, she needed to know what would cause a human to do such heinous things to innocent people and even to those closest to them.

She often write about true crime events and post it on her blogs.

"Hey Y/n! Are you still here with us? " her father asked her , he was about to heads the garage but noticed her daugther has lost on tought.

Because of her father voice she snapped her head up to him.

"Yes i am.. it's okay mum and dad, i can understand.. you both work hard for me, how can i be mad at the both of you" Y/n said while giving her parents a soft smiles and looking at the plate of toast and jam her mother just put in front of her.

"Of course you understand sweetheart.. do you want an early birthday present perhaps?" Her mother asked while looking at her husband and earning a nod from him.