《5》

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗒 𝖫𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝖣𝖾𝗅 𝖱𝖾𝗒.

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐨, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫" - 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬.

**************

2nd of October 1996

-Y/n Pov -

I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar room. A strong distinct smell from hand sanitizer, medicine, antiseptic, and chloroform can only mean one thing.

I'm in the hospital.

I tried to move my ankle but it hurt me even more. I looked around my hospital room, but there was no one but me.

I looked at the side of the bed and saw that the time was now 4 am. With all my might I tried to stand up and release the IV from my hand. The first thing I did was go to the bathroom in my room and pee.

When in the bathroom, I see myself now. My hair is messy, there are stitches on my forehead, a stab wound in the back of my left thigh, cuts and bruises all over my body.

I can feel that the stab wound isn't that serious because I'm still alive and can walk, but I feel annoyed at those behind the 'Father Death' costume for making me have cuts all over my body because he slammed me against the glass table owned by Casey family.

I swear when I see the person behind the costume, I'm going to punch him in the stomach.

I wash my face and comb my hair, because I'm not going out looking like this.

I found a bag containing my belongings such as a toothbrush, comb, make up, and a change of clothes.

My best guess is that Tatum or Sidney brought the bag and took it from my house.

I don't wear any make up because it would be weird if someone just woke up from a horrible incident wearing full face make up.

I just brushed my teeth, changed my clothes into an oversized hoodie, my leggings in the bag, and used a little of my cherry lip balm which I always use every day.

I came out of the bathroom and stayed in my room for a few minutes to process what had happened last night.

Casey Becker and Steven Orth died last night in a tragic way, and I was the only survivor last night.

I'm pretty sure when I was discharged from the hospital there must have been a lot of reporters asking me shits about what happened last night.

This case is going to be the biggest case in Woodsboro to date, and I'm getting a lot of excessive attention from the people of Woodsboro or maybe out of town.

After calming my mind for a few minutes, I stood up and walked towards my bedroom door. Just as I was about to open the door, the door opened instantly making myself and that person scream in shock.

"Omg Stu! I fucking hate you! I almost died and you're out here scaring me at 4 am!" I punched him in the stomach , not too strong to make Stu feel excessive pain but enough to make him cry out in fake pain.