CHAPTER 12

New Reality

Dianna was praying every day that someone would save her from this nightmare. She finally met Jack and Sax. They were the watchers and the keeper of the girls. When they arrived in the room Jack could not stop looking at Dianna. The beauty and innocence radiated from her pulling him in.

"Why hello?" Jack said. "Fresh meat," Sax said licking his lips. Dianna could not survive another assault. Before any of them could touch her Marcus entered the room. "What the hell are you maroons doing in here?" Marcus barked. 'It's time to move the girls," Jack continued. "Let me make it clear. Do not look at her or touch her," he warned. Jack and Sax were shocked. They had never seen their boss react like this to any of the other girls. Both men nodded and left the room with Marcus bringing lunch for Dianna. 

Dianna refused the food feeling overwhelmed and violated. "You will get used to it. This is your new life. You have to eat. Babe, it's me or those guys who are dying to have you. So like I said,  it's me or them," Marcus warned. Dianna swallowed considering that those men would be worse. "Now eat," Marcus commanded again. Dianna obeyed and nervously ate in fear of being assaulted again. 

When Dianna opened her eyes from the long ride, she was in a new state. Marcus had forced her to go shopping for new clothes, shoes, and underwear to wear for future clients. Dianna hated every minute of it. From the stares of some of the other girls to the side glances of Jack, Dianna felt she was boxed in with no escape. Along with Marcus' dominance and control, she wanted to escape this world.  

After taking a shower, Dianna sat in the bathroom for a long time. Where would she go? Who would help her? Perhaps her aunt would help because she had given her life to Christ. Marcus knocked on the door telling her, "I am waiting," he said. 

Dianna reluctantly came out with Marcus smiling at her. "You have to wear your clothes for me," he announced. Dianna started to carry the clothes into the bathroom but Marcus stopped her. "Right here," he said sitting on the chair and watching her get dressed. Dianna hated every moment of it as he watched her put on the outfits one by one.  

"You are starting tomorrow," he informed her. Dianna looked at him confused and shocked. Dianna tried one more time, "Marcus, I don't want to do this. Please let me go." Marcus stood up, "You have to get over this. This is happening," he said. Dianna screamed no after him.

Each time she was paired up to meet with a client Dianna tried to escape. On three occasions she was uncooperative. The third time was the final straw for Marcus. 

"Dianna you are embarrassing me and causing me money. You will do your part next time," Marcus said angrily. "You will learn to obey. You have no choice," he continued pulling off his belt. Dianna gasped, nervously wondering what he planned on doing. Marcus beat her and punched her in the face as a warning not to try and run away again.

"The next time you try to escape it will be worse. Dianna, you are my rose and you are going to make me a lot of money. Don't make me do this to you again," Marcus stated. Dianna sobbed and ached from the beating. She was slowly losing herself and realizing that she was running out of options. 

Five months later

Dianna had no more tears left. She had cried so much and felt broken beyond repair. The first night she slept with a stranger she scrubbed her skin so roughly recalling the days she was molested. What made matters worse Marcus had made her his. He was sick and twisted. He was turned on when she was with other men and would sleep with her too. Dianna felt like she was dying in a shell watching from the outside with no control over her own body. She gave herself to him because she had no choice.