Prologue

Six months later

As Dianna approached Brian he could not keep his eyes off his bride. He did not realize he was going to be so emotional. The tears streamed down his eyelids. He was so full of love and adoration for her at this moment.

Dianna found herself tearing up as well. This wonderful man loved her unconditionally and was not holding her past against her. She believed in her heart they were going to have a blessed and happy marriage.

Dianna Pearson, you are my soul mate. God blessed me when he brought you into my life. Your smile is infectious, your grace is elegant and your beauty is astounding. I love the woman I see. Your character, kindness, forgiving attitude, and God-fearing nature speak volumes as to who you are. The first time I saw you my heart never raced the same. Each time it skips a beat, it moves with you in mind. 

Whatever the future holds we will move together as one in love and unity with God on our side. God has great plans for our lives. I vow to love you, to communicate, listen, share, and trust our love to weather any storm. Dianna Pearson today you become Dianna Davidson bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh. I look forward to the memories, milestones, and successes in our lives. I love you!

Dianna looked up at Brian trying to hold back the tears once again "Brian Davidson I love you with all my heart. You loved me when I thought  I was incapable of finding love. Your beautiful smile and love toward me have brought me a wave of happiness that I did not even think was possible. Thank you for loving me unconditionally with a genuine love and appreciation that looks past my flaws and past. Every day I promise to love, honor, and respect you as we grow old together with God leading us. You brought a love that I thought I was not worthy of having after all the hurt, pain, and sorrow of my past. I look forward to years of joy, surprises, triumphs, perseverance, and miracles. I love you!

Brian and Dianna had everyone in tears as they sealed their love in a blissful kiss.