2.

The next morning Childe enters Diluc his bedroom to speak with him about that business he meant to discuss with him. Diluc sits in bed looking at the redhead sitting across from him in a chair. The mood in the room is tense as they both want to swing at eachothers troaths yet they didn't and tried to remain calm "You should have let me lay there"

"And leave you to die outside in the snow? Yeah...no" Childe spoke and stands up walking over to a window to look outside of it at the scenery that is covered in a thick layer of snow "If I would kill you I would make it slow and painful...frost bite is not of my concern" he spoke and gestures to Diluc his left hand seeing there is a frostbite scar on the left of Diluc his hand and when gesturing to it Diluc quickly hides his hand beneath the covers only now realising he is not in his own clothing and that he is in a pyjama set of somebody else.

Annoyed and angry Diluc stands up walking over to Childe "Did you change me?..." he spoke and before he could do anything is next he feels a blade being presses against his troath as he has to look at how Childe is smiling...that cocky smile that he knows he holds more power over Diluc truely infuriates the man with the fiery red hair.

"Come now...we are both men there is nothing to be embarrassed about yet rest assured...I did not change you. My mother did since she knew that if I would do it trouble would come from it...she wouldn't let you sleep in your clothes." Childe spoke and looks the other up and down before he walks away putting the blade away. "They are going to ban you from Snezhnaya..."

"Good" he spoke and grabs his own clothing already putting his gloves on.  "That means The Fatui is weak and cannot defeat me if you have to ban me ..."

Childe watched in silence, listened in silence before he bursts out laughing "you could not even defeath me....and I am the lowest ranking Harbinger... now I want to see you go up against Capitano or Dottore"

At that last name Diluc turns to look at Childe pissed off "tell me where he is and you can see the fight" he spoke and starts to put his own clothing back on and tosses the pyjamas at Childe hoping it would hit his face full force yet he catches it.

Childe would just stare at Diluc his body staring at the scars and burn marks on his body as he also looks at his muscles finding his body to be not bad looking but once fully done Childe tosses him a hairbrush knowing that that long fiery hair won't comb itself "I would love to see that but I can't do that. Now if you will excuse me I will leave for a meeting to ban you from Snezhnaya" he spoke and simply leaves the room and says goodbye to everybody in the house before he leaves knowing full well Diluc would follow him from affar and he would let him. Entering the building where the meeting are held there are a lot of agents around and Diluc cannot kill them at all. Sitting in his usual spot at the meeting table he would have a big grin on his face knowing something is about to go down.

They would discuss what they wanted to do yet ultimately they decided to ban the other and even the citizens are allowed to murder him if they see him since Diluc wouldn't murder innocent people right? Who knows. Speaking of the devil Diluc enters the room not even looking at any other harbinger other then Dottore. If he would die today so be it. Not having his vision on him he cannot summon dawn to set all of them on fire yet he rushes to Dottore instead raising his claymore to strike it down on him yet Pantalone stands up and presses a gun against Diluc his forehead who stops with what he was doing staring at the other and then staring at how Dottore did not budge and calmly remains seated. "Perhaps we should kill him instead" Dottore spoke and out of nowhere he stabs Diluc in his tigh full force who whinces in pain and kneels down infront of Dottore. He did not want to do it yet the pain was immense...he was technically forced to kneel. Dottore moves his hand to grab Diluc his jaw and squeezes it tightly "you look just like your father" seeing how angry Diluc got having tears in his eyes from both the physical pain and from anger he would laugh finding it very amusing.