7.

Feeling like his body is entirely drained from energy Diluc would wake up yet he would not move nor open his eyes not wanting to face Childe and his teasing when he walks in the room yet it was dead silent. Suspiciously silent.
Diluc opens his eyes yet he instandly recognizes the place as it is his own bedroom at the dawn winery!
How could this be?
Did Childe carry him all the way back here?
That is quite embarrassing if he thinks of it. 
Sitting up he sees this is all really because he still has the bandages around his wrists yet when he sits up he sees Adelinde enter the room. Rush over to his side and hug him tightly.
"I was so worried you never would come back! I thought you died in these years you were gone! I did not hear a single word from you!"

Diluc is surprised and goes tense yet he slowly would hug the woman back and gently pat her back "I am sorry Adelinde" he whispers and and feels the woman cry in his arms because she missed him and because she was so scared he died. He holds the woman until she calms down and pulls away from the hug "where is the man that brought me here?"

Adelinde wipes away her tears and straightens her posture standing up ahain to compose herself "he carried you inside all of a sudden, layed you on your bed, even changed your clothing for you, tucked you in and he left. He has not returned yet. He did not say much other then tell me I have to take good care of you and keep a close eye on you. I pressume that has to do with the bandages?"

So it is true.
Childe carried him back here.
So last night when the other pleased him was like it was a goodbye? Thinking back of it he gets the vivid image of them in the mirror so he blushes a dark red "alright...I should see how angel's share is doing..."

"Please rest"

"No"

Adelinde lets out a soft sigh and lays some clothing on the bed "he got you some clothes as well."she spoke and when she lays his clothing down (his usual outfit in game) she places his vision ontop of it "It is good to have you back master Diluc" she spoke and walks out of the room.

Diluc would stand up and look down at his vision taking it in his hand before he clutches it trying to crush it yet it is impossible so he just gives up and puts on the outfit the other had bought for him. "Not bad..." he mumbles and quite likes the outfit even though he tries so hard to hate it. Taking one more, quick glance at his vision he decides to put it on again and head to angel's share. Entering the tavern he sees many heads turning his way yet Diluc gis attention to a seemingly asleep drunk Kaeya who has his head resting on the bar as he sees nothing has changed. Walking behind the bar he pries the bottle from Kaeya his hand yet that causes the other to wake up and for then to lock eyes.

Kaeya couldn't believe his eyes...diluc has returned safe and sound? He notices he seems stronger then the other which he is not used to since when they were younger and they would playfully wrestly Diluc always would win so what had changed? "You are back-..."

"Sadly, yes" Diluc spoke letting go of the bottle and then ignores the other entirely simply going to work to distract him from many of his thoughts.

Kaeya continues to look at Diluc and even though they had a big fall out he still misses him, He still wishes they could talk like they used to, He still wishes they could walk to the city together from The Dawn Winery. He has been drinking so much for a reason and that is because of the fall out, because Diluc suddenly dissapeared and everybody thought he was dead.
The man simply stands up and goes into a corner of the tavern where nobody really could see him, rest his head on the table, hiding his face in his arms as he would silently cry to himself.

Diluc did not notice anything off and instead he sees a young man entering the bar all confident and sits down with a bright smile on his face. Diluc looks at him unamused and puts some glasses away "what will it be? Apple juice?"