14.

This chapter contains smut

Sitting on his knees before the other and having taken his pants off he would look at Diluc his bare legs, at semi-hard cock yet when he travels his eyes up at the other he sees the other seems embarressed? Insecure? "Why are you so Insecure over your body?" Childe asks while he would start to kiss Diluc his inner tighs yet not receiving a awnser Childe stops and looks up at Diluc awaiting a awnser.

Diluc does not know what to say in all honesty as he looks down at the man and in his blue eyes. How could he awnser that? How should he awnser that? He questions himself.
After some time the redhead finally knows what to say as he looks anywhere but Childe when saying that "I hate myself in general I suppose? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I see no beauty "

((Diluc sweetie you are fucking blind))

Childe furrows his brows and he would stand up cupping Diluc his face in his hands being as gentle as he can possibly be "that is true...beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you are the most beautiful person I have layed my eyes on "he smiles and presses reasuring kisses against Diluc his lips to express his love for the man and to hopefully ease the man, to reasure him. "you are beautiful Diluc and it saddens me to see you do not know that." he whispers against the man his lips before he takes Diluc his hand and takes him to a large mirror in the room and stands behind Diluc wrapping his arms around him as they stare at their naked bodies "you know what I love about you?" Seeing the redhead shake his head uet get curious to what the other would say Childe would smile and rest his chin on Diluc his shoulder "your face that gives away everything you are feeling in the moment. Your lips that lets the words pass trough that often time have no filter, your eyes that have seen the horrors of this world yet also the beauty and you are looking at beauty right now. You yourself are beautiful Diluc. Look at yourself and take it in how beautiful you are. These scars on your body are not ugly as you have over come whoever or whatever tried to harm you, your red eyes and red hair like fire that brings warmthin my life-..."
Raising Diluc his hand to his lips he presses a kiss against his knuckles "these hands that work so hard for you and provide plenty of pleasure"

Diluc rolls his eyes causing Childe to laugh yet after that continues to smile and kiss the other gently on his neck and shoulder "seriously. Every single inch of you is beautiful and I am happy you are mine. I am happy i can admire you for all of you. "

Diluc cannot help but faintly smile as he smiles at Childe in the mirror before he turns his head and oresses a kiss on Childe his lips "Thank you for loving me at my worst..."

"I am loving you at your best...there is no worse in you" he whispers and kisses the redhead back as the kiss quickly would deepen with their tongues carressing eachother, fighting for dominance resulting in the kiss to get sloppy yet just like back in Liyue Childe would wrap his hand around Diluc his cock and stroke him at a quick pace infront of a mirror just so he can show Diluc how beautiful he is. How beautiful he is and looks like when his body is being used and fucked.

Thus Childe would move to push the head of his cock inside of Diluc who goes tense at the sensation, he always did yet once he, Childe, pushes himself within Diluc he had to wrap his arms tightly around the other who almost falls over because of how weak his legs just got. Childe chuckles softly and holds the red head up by his waist pressing a kiss against his shoulder "lets get to the floor hm? You cannot keep standing"

"Its because you are big-..." Diluc whispers out breathlessly as a excuse and thus they would lower themselves before the mirror.
Now that Diluc his knees are on the ground he is much more stable in the position he is in as he reaches back wrapping his arms around Childe his neck.