12.

Exhausted Diluc would slowly opens his eyes having to adjust to the light for a moment as he remains laying there staring at the ceiling as his body is incredibly sore. Sitting up already was a struggle so he didn't do that and instead rolls onto his side and even that hurted yet his red eyes land on the red rose that is on the side table. Having to pause for a moment. He blushes a dark red because he never received a flower from anybody before and such a simple gesture can get him flustered. Managing to sit up despite his legs, behind and lower back hurting he takes the rose and the letter beneath it reading it as it says.

"Do not leave the hotelroom as it is filled with Fatui. We both know you are banned from Snezhnaya so they will kill you on sight. Please be careful and please wait for me to return. We will have dinner together

- Childe"

Diluc puts the letter down yet the rose he holds for a second longer gently touched the petals of the flower feeling how soft they are as he wishes he could cherish it forever yet sooner or later it would wither. Managing to stand up after laying the rose back on the side table he looks down at his shaking legs who barely are holding him up. The redhead slowly makes his way to the bathroom yet catching a glance of his naked self in a large mirror he looks at himself shocked. The inside of his tighs are bruised, he has hickeys and bite marks all over him. He sees in what terrible shape he is in as he curses beneath his breath. Diluc loved it for sure yet at what cost? His body being covered in large bruises, hickeys and bitemarks as well for being so sore?

Stepping in the shower he flinches when the water hits him because his nipples still are very sensitive. He would cover them up with a arm while with the other he would wash his hair and body.
After the shower be dries himself off yet looking at the counter he sees another note he had not noticed when he entered the bathroom.

"Put this ointment on wherever you feel sensitive.

No... you cannot put it all over your body..."

Diluc lets out a sigh and takes the pot not seeing any ingredients on it so he would smell. From what he picks up he knows it cannot harm him so he puts the ointment on his sensitive nipples and his entrance behind because those are the most sensitivespots currently. It is cooling first before it is numbing which is exactly what he needs. He doesn't need to feel that pain anymore.
Diluc is able to put a blouse on due to that ointment numbing his nipples so when they rub against the blouse he cannot feel it. When he leaves the bedroom on the otherhand he can see a much larger bouquet of roses lay on the diningtable. Diluc would burn up again his cheeks turning a dark red covering his face almost seeming to facepalm "fool-..."

✧━━༺ ▭ 𖥔✧𖥔▭ ༻━━✧

At a meeting Childe seems exceptionally happy today and all of the others noticed.
"Why are you so happy?" Arlecchino asks watching the other smile brighter then ever.

Columbina plops down besides Childe on the couch and wraps her arm around his, resting her cheek on his shoulder looking up at him with a soft gentle smile "he has a lover"

Dottore was annoyed by the other smiling so much yet after hearing that he bursts out laughing...laughing so hard he has to wipe tears away from beneath his mask "him?! Whoever would want to be with him?! A fool that runs around causing havoc? This maniac?"

"People would rather be with that miserable pathetic mortal then to be with you" Capitano spoke giving Dottore a glance.

"I-is that a compliment?" Childe spoke since well-..he looks up to the warlord and truely admires him and the captain just stood up on his behalf.