3.

This chapter contain speaking of self-harm. If this triggers you or are sensitive to please skip this chapter.

Listening to the their god both Childe and Pierro exchange a stare since both disliked this and Pierro disliked it of the way she spoke about kaeya. Yes he abandoned him but that does not make him not his son..he still has his blood. "As you wish..." Childe said silently lowering his head, standing up before he leaves the building. He has to do as told knowing as the lowest ranking harbinger he cannot disobey so he would try and find Diluc trough where his last location was...Natlan. it took him around a week to get into the region of the pyro archon and he has not heard updates on where he is so Diluc might have moved on by now but all he can do is hope to find him. Going trough the towns, abandoned burned down towns, the battle fields it took him three days in total to find the man he has been looking for as he finds him strangling a Fatui agent.

Hearing somebody come up behind him he would snap the man his neck before turning around using his claymore as a shield from the arrow that is flying towards him easily blocking it. "What so you want?"

Childe smiles at the other like he always does to everybody "well... look at you..." The man speaks and looks Diluc up and down at his outfit that is in dark red and dark greys having his hair out of his face in a high ponytail. "My- my you look quite the part now hm comrade? The dark knight hero" he grins walking over to Diluc putting the weapons away to show he does not mean any harm as he even puts his hands up.

Diluc puts his claymore away and vissible is annoyed by the other "I am not your comrade...call me that again and I will cut your tongue out. What do you want Childe?"

"I will give you a quick and easy option as well for the hard way. Let me tell the hard way first since I ...like it that way" he grins at Diluc since that has a double meaning for sure and Diluc notices and grows disgusted at it which results in him punching Childe full force across his face. Childe his head is turned to the side from the force of the punch so he just smiles again spitting out some blood before he starts to laugh "the hard way it is-..." he chuckled out before in on swift move he goes to kick Diluc his head who blocks it with his arm while with the other he goes to hit Childe in the genital area but Childe is quick to grab his wrists with shock happy he managed to stop it "lets keep it classy still...lets not act like we are in a bar" he spoke a little panicked knowing if that punch hit he would have been done for.

Punch after punch, kick after kick they would block or just about avoid eachothers attacks which is a entertaining sight indeed yet right as they break appart both grab their preferred weapons; Diluc his claymore, Childe his daggers.
They would rush towards eachother with immense speed to fight one another and as their weapons clashed there ar sparks flying from the impact. Once more they avoid eachothers attacks with the weapons as well...it is clear Diluc had been training hard for this ever since their last fight as he now is a equal match for Childe. They would fight for hours on end until the both of them would collapse to the ground laying besides eachother both sweating and out of breath.

Childe would glance at Diluc before he stares up at the sky smiling brightly since he did not have this good of a fight in a very long time which excites him "You amazed me! I truely enjoyed this fight!" He spoke out of breath still swallowing thickly because his troath is feeling dry. Glancing over at Diluc again he gently nudges the other with his arm chuckling softly "come on...you enjoyed it aswell. It is okay to admit it."

Diluc who just is trying to catch his breath in peace still is annoyrd the other so he ignores the other for a long time but he feels like he must awnser to put him in place " no...you are annoying"

Childe chuckles once more rolling on his stomach so he is laying close to Diluc and he can look down at him to see if he is saying the truth "Come on...tell the truth! It is not like I will tell anybody. Let me ask you again. Did you enjoy it?"