Closed Ending

Due to Diluc having passed out he did not see what went on or what had happened.
By the time he opens his eyes the fighting was over and somebody was kneeled down besides him.
Having to adjust his eyes to see who it was he blinks several times so that he can focus on the person above him.
The person hanging above him and guarding him was none other then Kaeya himself who gives him a fishing smile.
"Ho-ho...look who finally decided to wake up"

Diluc remains laying on the ground as  he only can wonder how Kaeya and Pierro their talk went.
He slowly turns his head to where childe was yet he cannot see him since their are people serounding him and one of those is Jean who is healing him. Diluc swiftly sat up yet another person from Mondstadt pushes him back down gently...it was Lisa who gives him a smile. "Relax~...he will be fine."

What are they doing here?!
Did they come from Mondstadt to help?!
Diluc did not want to believe it yet they truely are here. "I...need to see him"

"It is best if you do not" a voice calls out who comes from the shadows approaching Diluc.
It was none other then Pierro who has some Harbingers standing behind him that do not seem hostile in the moment.
Columbina was still with Kiran...braiding and playing with his hair treating him like a small child and in truth. Kiran did not mind it at all he happily lets her do whatever she wants.

Diluc watches everything go on as the light-headedness came back and he slowly goes unconscious again hearing the voices of the others fade into the background.

✧━━༺ ▭ 𖥔✧𖥔▭ ༻━━✧

Slowly gaining consciousness Diluc would open his eyes and stare up at a ceiling.
A very familiar ceiling.
Removing the blankets from his aching body the red head sits up in the bed and sure enough he was back at The Dawn Winery.
Getting dressed slowly he does not know how long he was unconscious for...a few days perhaps since he is back in Mondstadt.

Diluc would slowly head down the stairs gripping into the railing for support and once he made it down the stairs there was nobody there except for Adelinde who welcomes him back and she had made breakfast for him like she always did.
Diluc is finally home. He was dead silent and seeming upset even when he sits down at the table.
Slowly he would eat the food from the fork but as he is eating he notices the ring on his finger.
Childe...
Where was he?
Is he alive even?
Is he still in Snezhnaya?
Will they be separated again?

Having lost his appetite Diluc stands up and goes to put on his coat "I am going to the city..."

"Stay safe" Adelinde smiles kindly at Diluc and takes his ponytail and pulls it out from beneath the jacket so he wouldn't have to do that.

With that Diluc would leave and slowly walk towards the city. The guards outside of the city gates greet him with a smile and lower their head to show their respect for him.
Diluc found this odd...why are they behaving like this?
The red head walks trough the city gates as somebody approaches him and it was none other then Donna who had finally wanted to confess to him.

"I-..."

"I'm married..." Diluc shuts her down immitatly and keeps on walking not even looking at her; not even sparing her a single glance.
The other citizens smile at him and look at him with respect. They are all being suspiciously kind...

Klee happens to walk with Albedo and Kaeya holding both of their hands yet when she spotted Diluc she lets go of them instandly, tears fill her eyes as she sprints towards him jumping in a unsuspecting Diluc his arms and hugs him tightly as she cries in his shoulder. She cried because she missed him, she cried because she was happy he was back, she cried because she is happy he is safe.