17.

This chapter contains smut (for the final time)

Once set course and on their way to Natlan, Diluc leans against the boat railing watching many have fun, drink, sing and dance as he just stares in silence lost in thought when he sees Childe and Kaeya have fun. He wished he didn't tell Childe the truth and he wished he went alone without saying a word.
Feeling a tug on his coat he ignore it but feeling another tug so he looks over the railing what it can be yet his eyes go wide and he quickly gets in action pulling the person that was tugging onto his coat on board "Kiran what are you doing here?!" He whisper yells.

"So erm! Well! You see-...I saw you leaving and I got in trouble so it was best if I left monstadt so I got on board and hided myself in one of the smaller emergency boats!" The young man smiles up at Diluc.

Diluc was fuming...another person dragged into this as he lets out a very deep sigh knowing he cannot shout at him. "You will get off at Natlan..."

"Oh come now Diluc! If he wants to help he will help" Kaeya said and wraps his arm around Diluc pressing a drink in his hand "go on drink! This might be the last time you will ever be able to drink"

Diluc raises a brow looking at the clearly half-drunk Kaeya as he then glances at Kiran "you get off at Natlan-...that is final"
He sternly said and then takes the drink from Kaeya looking at it.
Kaeya is right, this might be the last time he is able to drink.
Thus... he chugs all of it down yet the taste of it was absolutely horrible so Diluc his face scrunched up shaking head a little "Disgusting..."

"You will get used to it" Kaeya chuckles patting his back and rushes over to the crowd again to have some fun but when Childe who also is half-drunk walk to Diluc and hug him swaying with him as they hug "Hello my sunshine"

"More like eclipse..." Diluc grumpily said and hugs the other back swaying with him a little just to please Childe.
The little sway almost turns into a dance as Diluc softly smiles because of it, closes his eyes and burries his face in Childe his neck.

Childe shakes his head disagreeing with that comment as he would hold Diluc close as they sway "you are the flames that makes the sun shine so bright. But I have a question.  If you say yes I will take you right to bed..."

Confused at that Diluc pulls away ever so slightly, opens his eyes and looks at Childe with confusion on his face "why take me right to bed? What is the question?"

"Do you want to marry me?" Childe whispers directly into Diluc his ear who blushes a dark red, they both are blushing.

"If I say yes we won't ever get to marry due to-..."

"Then we shall marry right now and later on make it official if we survive and have a big celebration with friends and family."

Surprised Diluc his eyes go wide at the suggestion and he looks at Childe almost seeming to be speechless for a moment "you mean that? You really want that?"

Childe chuckles softly and cups Diluc his face gently carressing his cheeks gently with his thumbs "it does not matter what I want. It matters what you want. It isn't like I already bought rings or anything..."

Diluc was more baffled then before.
Childe already has bought rings for them?! How didn't he know about this?!
"Then yes-..."
Diluc did not expect it but he got picked up by the back of his tighs so he tightly grips onto Childe his shoulders who is all smiles.
Diluc couldn't help but when he looks down at Childe smile as well and even chuckle as he gets carried into the crowd and well.
They got married on this ship...
Everybody has fun, laughing, singing, music, dancing, drinking.