8.

Having moved to the office Diluc leans against the desk while looking at the other having his arms crossed "you should get yourself looked after. It seems severe..."

"Can you look after me?" Childe asks with a grin and steps closer to the other and places his hands on the desk resulting in Diluc leaning bsck to create distance between them.

"Get off me" the other sternly spoke yet seeing the other smirk and lean in closer he backs up more as well resting himself on his elbows now "why are you doing this? Acting so flirtatious all off a sudden? You know what...nevermind...don't awnser that. Just leave"

The Harbinger leans on his elbows on the desk which causes Diluc to fully have to lay down and turn his head to the side "your body seems warmer then usual. Is it because you like this? You like the feeling of me dominating you" the man grins and gently would play with Diluc his hair.

The red head would roll his eyes and try and get Childe off him "perhaps it is because I am wearing my vision again? No way I would ever like that"

Straightening his posture Childe watches Diluc stand up again as well yet inspecting the other his face he sees the slightest bit of red color on his cheeks. Now usually people always have abit of rosy cheeks yet Diluc does not really have that so to see the smallest amount of blush lets Childe know the red head is lying and that he in fact does enjoy it. "Very well then. My injuries have never gotten this severe so I don't really know how to take care of it." He shrugs and it is the truth.

Diluc lets out a deep sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose. He just walks out of the office yet he looks at the bedroom doors. Should he give him his father or Kaeya his old room to Childe? No-...he has to many memories of both rooms that he cannot let the other sleep in them so he takes Childe to his own bedroom. "First of all do not have something as tight as your shirt on you.." he spoke and tosses the other a robe "take your boots off and sit up in bed"

Childe is surprised the other is willing to take care of him yet not only that; he also is surprised he gets to sleep in Diluc his bed. Stripping down naked he watches Diluc swiftly turn to look at away "you know no shame to you?" Diluc scoffs out.

Childe puts the robe on and watches Diluc move the sheets "I do not no" he spoke taking the mask out of his hair and lays it on the bedside table before he sits in bed. He watches Diluc grab a few pillows and put it behind his back so he can lean into them and so he wouldn't be laying entirely flat. "I like getting spoiled by you"

Diluc was about to slap this man across his face if he continues to make comments like these as he just ignores the other and tucks him in "where else does it hurt and do not say your dick otherwise I will make it hurt by cutting it off and stuffing it in your mouth"

Childe lets out a laugh and puts his hands up to show he surrenders "alright alright-...I won't make comments anymore. The side of my leg hurts...more so my hip on the right while my ribs are on the left as you know. The back of my neck, my ankle hurts and my spine hurts or are sore yet other then that I am doing fine. " Chikde spoke not seeing to problem with it as he will just push trough it.

Diluc on the other hand did not want to admit he has grown concerned as he does not say a word yet he comes back with some suplies as he moves  the covers away and sits down on the bed taking the other his leg and inspects the other his ankle which is a little swollen. Having a wrapped up mistflower (wrapped in a cloth) so that it would not give the person frostbite he places it against the ankle holding the cloth with bare hands since he does not seem that affected by the cold and Childe does not seem affected by it either since he is from Snezhnaya and he has experienced some rough winters.

For once The Harbinger remains silent and watches how Diluc now wraps his ankle up in bandages to give it extra support as he is caring for him in general right now. He watches how focused the other is on making sure he is doing everything correctly and Diluc in Childe his eyes is beautiful right now. When Diluc moves to put the clothed mistflower on the other his ribs they lock eyes yet Childe places his hand over Diluc his hand taking the mistflower from him "you probably wouldn't want to open my robe and press it against my ribs while I am technically shirtless then...let me do it" he spoke and puts it on his own ribs closing his eyes and leans back resting his head against the head board.