16.

The next morning Diluc would awaken to a emty bed.
Looking at the emty spot besides him with his red eyes he moves his hand over the spot and feels it is still warm so he would stand up and get dressed to see where Childe is.
Seeing he is not in the bathroom he goes down the stairs seeing Klee and Diona eat breakfast with Adelinde together. "Have you seen Childe?"

Adelinde finished the food that was in her mouth before she would awnser "he left not long ago. He said he had to take care of some business"

Diluc has a feeling what it may be so he puts his coat on pulling his ponytail from beneath that got trapped beneath when putting the coat on.
Walking out he heads to the only place Fatui had some control in Mondstadt and that would be Dragonspine.
The cold air would blow trough his hair and clothes and Diluc was hugging himself for warmth as he walks trough the snowstorm that gets heavier and heavier the more he walks into the snowy region.
He does no know where to go or where he should search; it was not smart to not go in this snow storm without knowing Dragonspine well.

Childe would enter the Dawn Winery with a bouquet of flowers and Diluc thought wrong.
Diluc thought he might recruit some agents so it wouldn't make him look suspicious when turning his back to The Fatui while in fact Childe was getting Diluc some flowers just as a small kind loving gesture.
Sitting at the table he lays the bouquet down and looks at the other three sitting at the table "where is Diluc? Has he not woken up yet?"

"Diluc asked the same about you where you were. He just wandered off to Dragon Spine" Klee spoke and she was facing the window so she saw which direction he was headed "There are many snowstorms recently there. I hope he doesn't get caught in o-..."

They all watch Childe run out of the winery and to Dragonspine.
Although The Harbinger may not know a thing about Dragonspine he can handle the cold much better then Diluc so he will find him and bring him to safety; to make sure Diluc is safe and warm in his arms.
"Diluc!" He shouts out as loud as he can yet the wind carries his voice away into nothingness.
"Diluc!" He shouts once more into the wind.

Diluc did not hear a thing as he wondered why all of a sudden the snow fall was so heavy in Dragonspine till the point there was a snow storm. He would keep walking trying to find shelter to try and get a little more warm yet Diluc is trembling from the cold. Why must Childe do business here he thought? Unknowing Childe only left to get him flowers.

Childe continues to call out yet once it all seems hopeless he sees fire in the air illuminating the snow around whoever is using this fire yet Childe knows exactly who it is so he runs over and takes Diluc his hand who just slayed a few hilichurls.
They didn't say anything to one another as they just left Dragonspine and once away from this cold part of Mondstadt Childe hugs Diluc to give him some warmth rubbing his back as well.
"Don't run off like that again. I was only getting flowers for you..."

"Flowers?" Diluc asks hugging the other back wondering why the other is so warm and not shivering after Dragonspine and that snow storm; it doesn't matter really since Diluc still would want to hug Childe regardless if he was cold yes or no.

Childe nods and slowly pulls away fixing Diluc his bangs for him "let's go back home to warm up hm? Later today our boat will port in the harbor and leave at dusk." He informs and takes Diluc his hand walking back to the winery.

Diluc holds Childe his hand back.
"Home?" He said in his head. Childe thought of the winery as his home?
He cannot help but smile and stare at Childe for a while after he said that.
Once they arrive back at the winery they make way for Klee running outside with Diona following.
"Klee and Diona be carefull!"

"We will Master Diluc!" They shout in sync while running.

Childe couldn't help but laugh "look at you being a good father" he grins and walks inside.