9.

Waking up Diluc once more lays with his face onto Childe his chest.
Sitting up he looks down at the other still sleeping as he simply gets out of the bed yet he couldn't because the other wraps his arms around his waist so he could not stand up "let go of me-..." he spoke yet when he turns to look at the other he can see he is still asleep. The red head moves some hair out of Childe his face and just flicks against his forehead "I know you are awake"

"Why must you always be so rude? "Childe said still not letting go of the other as he just opens his eyes and looks up at the other "for a moment I thought you would be caring when moving my hair out of my face but I thought wrong. "He spoke and lays in a way that he is now resting his head against Diluc his stomach "Can't you just be loving back?"

Diluc looks unamused at the other before he stands up "no" he spoke and watches the other fall out of the bed because he did so as he just steps over the other his body to gather his clothes and get ready in the bathroom having locked the door.
When leaving the bathroom though he sees Childe has gotten back into bed as he just grabs a pillow and hits the other with it only once "you wil come with me to work. I don't trust you roaming around here alone" is all he said before he goes downstairs for breakfast. He sits at the table soon seeing Childe sit down infront of him as they would have breakfast together eating in pure silence.

Childe is accually not feeling that well after using his delusion and not only does he need to heal his body from the bruising he also feels sick so his cheeks are a little red and sometimes he seems to shiver which Diluc notices "so-..."

"Stay here. You are sick" Diluc abrubtly said and stands up when he finished his food walking to the front door and puts his coat on yet he watches Childe walk over to him knowing the other will follow him so he just leaves the home with the other as they would walk together. "You have a cold. Are you sure you will be fine? You are shivering. You never have shivered once in snezhnaya yet now you seem cold"

"I am fine!" Childe spoke yet he has to turn away to let out a sneeze as he looks quite miserable as that sneeze hurted his ribs.
"Ugh~..."

Diluc rolls his eyes letting out a deep sigh as he takes his coat off and drapes it over Childe his shoulders so he can remain warm. "Just sit at the bar so I can keep a eye on you, okay?" Seeing the other nod he can see the other putting up a facade and that he in fact is miserable and terribly sick. He is worried for the other but of course he would not show that...

Arriving at Angels share Diluc would get to work while Childe sits in the very corner of the bar against the wall with his arms on the bar as he has his face hidden with his arms seeming to he asleep. Many people wonder who this man is that is wearing Diluc his coat. It even caught Rosaria, Venti and  Kaeya their attention because they have never seen the red head before so they would slowly try and get information from Diluc when going to the bar for a drink. "Soooooo Master Diluc. Who is this young man sulking in the corner while wearing your coat?"

Diluc cleans some glasses while looking at the bard as he does not break eye contact with him "none of your dahm business. We are not friends if that is what you are wondering."

Venti sits down at the bar and places a pouch mora on the counter to signal he will pay for more information.
"How about you tell me some more..."

Diluc takes the pouch and puts it on his person  "no-..." he spoke.

"Master Diluc why must you be so cruel? Taking my last bit of mora? How am I supposed to get another drink?" Venti asks yet he now notices the mask in Childe his hair and sees he is part of the Fatui so the archon instandly knows who he is all of a sudden as he simply gets up and leaves to join Rosaria and Kaeya again not saying a word and acts clueless.