4.

This chapter contains suicidal actions (attempt). If this triggers you please skip this chapter.

✧━━༺ ▭ ✦✧✦ ▭ ༻━━✧

Waking up Diluc has to adjust to the morning light that is directly shining onto his face as he feels himself laying in a nice warm bed. The interior does not seem to be from Snezhnaya nor Mondstadt so when he sits up in the bed he sees the interior design is from Liyue yet why is he here?
Smelling something disgusting he would walk out of the bedroom only wearing his blouse and pants  covering his nose with the collar "stop cooking."

Childe who tried to cook breakfast for them both fails at it resulting into the eggs being burned into the pan so he stops and steps away so he can look at the other "morning to you"

Diluc grumbles something beneath his breath and grabs a new pan as he would make something and he accually is not that bad of a cook so the breakfast turned out perfectly yet he only made breakfast for himself...and not Childe. He would walk with the plate to the couch already stuffing his mouth full of food seeming to be in a rush to eat it seeming to be wanting to leave this place and Childe immitatly.

"You forgot your tantrum yesterday? I expected a thank you for not killing you" Childe spoke and sits before Diluc kicking his legs up on the table.

Diluc stops eating seeing the other do that and he glares at him before he continues to eat again. Swallowing thickly to get the food away quick he would awnser that question "I was serious back then, you should have done it. why didnt you? It would have been better for everybody. You were send to kill me anyways..."

Childe looks at Diluc and remembers what he said the day before let me love you. He remembers that all to well so now he looks at the other much differently. Diluc can act all though if he wants but all Childe can now see how broken the other is; how touch starved he is, that he needs somebody in his life to love and care for him, he needs somebody to be his friend. "I did not murder you because I didn't want to. Simple as that. " he shrugs and watches the other stand up to take the plate to the kitchen.
Standing up he leans against the counter watching Diluc do the dishes "Give me something of yours that will sign you are dead. It has to be that is something impossible to get when you are alive" for a moment Childe falls silent and reaches out to gently take a strand of Diluc his hair between his fingers and plays with it since his long bright red hair is loose right now "We do not have to cut it all of...just a large portion..."

Diluc was glaring daggers at him as he slaps Childe his hand away full force letting out a annoyed sigh "Do not touch me"

"Well you better accept it since if it will be a other Harbinger they will not be so kind..." he spoke and seeing the other fall silent he grins and crosses his arms tilting his head inspecting the other his face "Bangs would look good on you"

Diluc has been growing them ever since he started traveling and since it has been three or so years they have grow a lot already since luckily his hair grows fast. "I had bangs most of my life"

"Excelent!" Childe grabs some kitchen scissors and walks to the dining table gesturing for the other to sit down in it. Seeing the other clearly not like this idea yet still sit down he smiles softly now standing behind the other. He so easily could kill the other yet why didn't he have a murderous urge around the other? Why didn't he want to fight him anymore? The man gently places his hand on the back of Diluc his head and takes a strand of hair cutting it short then the rest yet he lays it perfectly on the table as he does it with each strand as some are shorter then others yet in the end it would look like Diluc his ponytail which Childe wanted to recreate. Moving to sit infront of Diluc he scoots the chair close so one of his legs would be between Diluc his legs while the other is besides the other his right leg on the outside. The same goes for Diluc as well having there legs interlocked so to speak so they can sit closer to one another. The red head did not seem to like them sitting so close yet looking in the other his blue eyes with his red eyes he can see the other give him a simple smile. The smile was something small yet it made Diluc break eyecontact and look down. "Can't handle eyecontact?" He asks and starts to cut Diluc his bangs.